Magisk instead of supersu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magisk instead of supersu

Hello, I have the h96max tv box. I installed the official update with a usb cable.
    The Supersu app is installed in the new firmware. I want to replace the Supersu app with Magisk
    but i couldnt uninstall the supersu app. (I also tried to run "unsu" script frome recovery - but did not succeed)
    Please help me. Thank u all!

Originally posted by Amoren View Post
    Hello, I have the h96max tv box. I installed the official update with a usb cable.
    The Supersu app is installed in the new firmware. I want to replace the Supersu app with Magisk
    but i couldnt uninstall the supersu app. (I also tried to run "unsu" script frome recovery - but did not succeed)
    Hi ,

shall not work , only Bootloop happens , dont try , must be done by a Dev. ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Install the rom without root that is already disabled SuperSu and then install magisk by patching the boot manual is the only way to install it.
      I have it installed and it is working fine

Comment

Install the rom without root that is already disabled SuperSu and then install magisk by patching the boot manual is the only way to install it.
        I have it installed and it is working fine
        I installed the non root firmware, but i cant install magisk. can u please tell what magisk version and what is the boot.img u used.
        Thank u.

Comment

right now I have installed the magisk 20.2 to the 20.3 that should work well also the boot.img is from the rom without root you have to patch boot.img from magisk and then amplify it from pc.
          You have to flash from the PC since the magisk manager and twrp does not install it

Comment

right now I have installed the magisk 20.2 to the 20.3 that should work well also the boot.img is from the rom without root you have to patch boot.img from magisk and then amplify it from pc.
            You have to flash from the PC since the magisk manager and twrp does not install it
            OK, I installed the 20.3 magisk (using the patch boot file) it says that installation succeded - when i reboot it says that magisk is not installed.
            I also tried to flash the patched boot with android tool from pc, but i get a boot loop. flashing again the original boot revives it.

Comment

OK, I installed the 20.3 magisk (using the patch boot file) it says that installation succeded - when i reboot it says that magisk is not installed.
              I also tried to flash the patched boot with android tool from pc, but i get a boot loop. flashing again the original boot revives it.
              I have the same problem, is there a solution?

Comment

how to install magisk? I can even install more when I restart the box, magisk disappears and only super su is left!

If I try to install magisk on the noroot boxed firmware it dies and only works again when I install the firmware again.

How can you send a backup of your Rom with magisk already installed?

Comment

Working...
                X