Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncle H View Post

Did you get wifi to work
    Have you flashed the HK R1 Box firmware?

Comment

firmware RK3318 there are several, but I recommend Flash with firmware RK3318 HK R1 Box

Comment

Originally posted by widi23 View Post
        firmware RK3318 there are several, but I recommend Flash with firmware RK3318 HK R1 Box
        where did you get the HK R1 flash

Comment

I have a Transpeed TR99 mini+ Android 9 4g/32g. I bought it last year and wanted to upgrade it to Android 10 today. I used the ROM/firmware from this post and it broke the wifi. I thought it maybe a corrupt download, so I did it again and same result. I found a more recent ROM on the H96 website and it fixed my issue with the wifi. I haven't tested all aspects of this ROM yet, but what I have works as it should. The link for the H96 ROM is first and the second is the HK1 ROM you were looking for. I downloaded it to try if the H96 ROM failed.

HK1 RBOX Tv Box Smart RK3318 firmware Android 10 Download HK1 RBOX Tv Box Smart RK3318 firmware Android 10 Download

NOTE! These are not my links or ROMs. I am just providing the links.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi I have paid work here
            Have a H96Max Need to root it and give me a procedure to do it ongoing.
            You can have Teamviewer to the box and a connected PC.
            Would prefer to pay through Upwork escrow.

Comment

Hi, i have the HK1 Rbox with Android 10. I have rooted my Box with the Tutorial from widi23*

*I had the same problems with the wifi> no connection. But with my instructions it now works wonderfully because I now have the correct boot.img on the TV box.

Here is my Solution:

What u need to root ur Tv Box ...
              - Android Tool v2.3 for Windows (no driver needed)
              - Firmware Image from your Tv Box (example : RK 3318) search by Google
              - Smartphone or other Android* device with Magisk Manager App (no root is needed) *Tv Box is to slow

First:
              Install the Magisk Manager App on your Tv Box and Smartphone. (https://magiskmanager.com)

What now?
              1. Extract and start the Android Tool on ur PC
              2. Go to "Advanced Function"
              3. Go to " Firmware " >> " ... " and load*(*waiting) ur TV Box Image * (.img not .img.7z* *unzip)
              4. Click on "Unpack" the to extract the Image now.
              5. In the same Folder with the Android Tool u have the Folder "Output", the extrated Image is here.
              6. Now go to "Output" > "Android" > "Image" here is the "boot.img", this is what we needed
              7. Copy the "boot.img" to the Device with the Magisk Manager App (example: Smartphone)
              8. Start the Magisk Manager and click on Magisk install > Select and patch a file > boot.img (wait)
              9. The patched boot.img* is in the Download folder from ur Device. (*has a different name magisk_patched_xxx.img after patching, calls it boot.img again)
              10. Copy the patched boot.img to ur TV Box (example: USB Stick)
              11. U need Developer settings on ur Tv Box. ( no Developer? go to "About" > "Build" > on ur Remote 5x "Ok Button" > done)
              12.Go to the "Developer settings" > "Select Image to Flash" > "patched boot.img" > select "boot" > done
              13.Restart ur Tv Box > finisch u have now root.

everyone is responsible for himself and his actions. I am not responsible for any damage

Here is the finished patched boot.img for HK1 Rbox and other *Tv Box's with RK3318. *It may be that this does not work properly with other devices

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

https://magiskmanager.com/go/download

Comment

Hello Widi23, installation ok magisk only problem with safety profile not certified.
                I installed the magisk prop module always the same result, you have the solution with rootceker I am root

Comment

Android 11 ROM without Root, has tested and works for the box
                  https://androidtvbox.eu/h96-max-v11-...-soc-20210510/

Comment

Hello Hi Tony, thanks for installing Android 11 works great. I even managed to uninstall RKMC to install KODI 19.1 matrix version.

Comment

Hello Hi Tony, thanks for installing Android 11 works great. I even managed to uninstall RKMC to install KODI 19.1 matrix version.

Comment

Hello Hi Tony, thanks for installing Android 11 works great. I even managed to uninstall RKMC to Install KODI 19.1 matrix version.

Comment

Originally posted by HiTony View Post
                          Android 11 ROM without Root, has tested and works for the box
                          https://androidtvbox.eu/h96-max-v11-...-soc-20210510/

no root. is there a way to root?

Comment

Hello Nemo17, I am also looking for I will try with generic roots like kingoroot or others. Because android 11 no flash image in developer activate as on android 10.

Comment

USB does not update itself either, has to pull the plug from the hdd every time :-(

mirofon no function (YouTube)
                              Last edited by Nemo17; 09-19-2021, 07:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo17 View Post
                                USB does not update itself either, has to pull the plug from the hdd every time :-(

mirofon no function (YouTube)
                                Hello nemo17, you speak when you plug it into the pc to flash or when you plug in a USB key or others.

I'm still looking for root with TRWP or magisks for android 11 version instaler on my H96max 4k RK3318

Try to give a more detailed explanation to your USB problem thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X