H96 Max 4k Ultra HD RK3318 Prepare IDB Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Max 4k Ultra HD RK3318 Prepare IDB Fail

Hello everybody . After spending a while on the shelf, I've tried to start my unused H96 Max 4k Ultra HD , just to notice that it won't start ( just red light and nothing else ). Trying to update with different firmwares , although successful reported by FactoryTool 1.64 didn't change nothing... No HDMI video signal , no ethernet activity , no display , just the continuous red light . I've tried to restore it then with the latest firmware ( rk3318_9.0_hcy_tx1688_20200615_v004 ) , shortening the two pins and holding the reset while connecting the USB cable. Unsuccessful , I get the message : "Prepare IDB Fail " .
    Any hint on this one please ?

Hello, I also have a problem that two pins are shorted

Comment

Originally posted by Liciniu View Post
      Hello everybody . After spending a while on the shelf, I've tried to start my unused H96 Max 4k Ultra HD , just to notice that it won't start ( just red light and nothing else ). Trying to update with different firmwares , although successful reported by FactoryTool 1.64 didn't change nothing... No HDMI video signal , no ethernet activity , no display , just the continuous red light . I've tried to restore it then with the latest firmware ( rk3318_9.0_hcy_tx1688_20200615_v004 ) , shortening the two pins and holding the reset while connecting the USB cable. Unsuccessful , I get the message : "Prepare IDB Fail " .
      Any hint on this one please ?
      Estou com o mesmo problema, só não tentei encurtar os pinos, porque não sei quais são, voce poderia me falar quais são os pinos que encurta?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zrzut ekranu 2021-02-19 223425.png
Views:	433
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	820584

Comment

Originally posted by Danielk81 View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Zrzut ekranu 2021-02-19 223425.png
Views:	433
Size:	200.0 KB