Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android 10 downgrade on "X88 Pro 10" causes wifi not to work. Is there a working 10.0 ROM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android 10 downgrade on "X88 Pro 10" causes wifi not to work. Is there a working 10.0 ROM?

​​​​​​I ordered an "X88 pro 10" from amazon and had good success getting it to run the software I wanted. The android 11 build it came with was annoying, so I flashed the easily found android 10 build and was able to write to /data amongst other issues I had with 11. That ROM worked on that single device no problem.

I bought a few (4) more, from a different seller - and to my surprise these do not work with the same android 10 ROM. Well, they work -- they flash and power on -- but the wifi does not. Wifi shows as "powered off" and switches itself back off as soon as it is turned on. I assume that's because the hardware in these boxes is variable -- can anyone help me find an android 10 or earlier ROM compatible with my devices?

I've tried attaching photos of this board to the post, but was unable to upload them to this site. I've attached them to this imgur post - https://imgur.com/a/ehCyohX.

Relevant text on the board may include "X88 Pro-B-RK3318-D4-V1.2" a board revision date of 2020-11-03 (under that white sticker) and a wifi chip with the text "LG642 B059"

Thanks so much for any assistance or guidance you might have

Can you please send me firmware link i have the same device

Comment

Working...
    X