Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z28 Android 7.1 RK3328 4K HDR TV BOX 1/8 or 2/16GB ROM WIFI LAN USB3.0 KODI H.265 DLNA Miracast"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maximusix View Post
    wifi module SSV6051P orginal stock rom wifi working
    thx u a lot

Comment

I flashed the Z28 universal rom and everything seems to be working fine. I have an issue with Kodi though.

The firmware had Kodi 18 Alpha preinstalled which i tried to uninstall and install 17.4 from Play store.
      However on reboot the version 18 seems to be installed and the application crashes.

Is this a problem that other people faced and if so did anyone find a solution yet?

Comment

I have the same problem with KODI in my Z28 - stock firmware 10.08.2017
        I installed SPMC - very similar to KODI. Try it.
        How to fix google widevine modular ? I need it to some app.

Comment

Hi!
          There is no bluetooth on the device. Will the mini usb bluetooth adapter work on the usb port?

Comment

Originally posted by axilic View Post
            Hi!
            There is no bluetooth on the device. Will the mini usb bluetooth adapter work on the usb port?
            No

Comment

I decided to flash the FW from this thread, but facing issue with connecting my Z28 box with PC. The PC is not detecting my Z28 box. I tried all the usb drivers of Rockchip, but it is still not detected. I tried with 2-USB cables (USB A-USB A cable), but no luck. Can anyone please help me ?

Thanks

Comment

I am running update_7.1.2_rk3328_public_8723bs_20170630.img. It seems good except that it doesn't allow me to install other launchers. They die on start up. What do I need to do to install a more typical Android launcher in place of the built-in launcher?

Comment

Originally posted by gurung_vishwas1 View Post
                  I decided to flash the FW from this thread, but facing issue with connecting my Z28 box with PC. The PC is not detecting my Z28 box. I tried all the usb drivers of Rockchip, but it is still not detected. I tried with 2-USB cables (USB A-USB A cable), but no luck. Can anyone please help me ?

Thanks
                  I do the following:

1. run RKBatchTool
                  2. unplug every thing from the Z28
                  3. plug the USB cable into the PC
                  4. press and hold the reset/recovery button with a straightened paper clip
                  5. plug in the USB cable into the Z28

At this point the PC USB supplies power to the Z28, and RKBatchTool recognizes the appropriate USB device

6. release the reset button
                  7. use RKBathTool to install the firmware

Comment

Thanks GlenB for the help, I was able to figure it out from youtube video also.
                    From 4pda.ru website, I flashed "Stock from August 10, 2017 (Goes to the regular Z28 and on the cheapened Z28, there is a root, the resolution of the interface is 1080p, the real resolution is 1080p) " and have below observations:
                    1. USB does not detect after boot, need to remove USB device and connect again and then it works. Not a big issue for me
                    2. The big issue for me is NO 5.1 channel surround sound from OPTICAL OUTPU (SPDIF). It does not work, it is sad
                    3. Display output is 1080p, which is nice

So, anyone knows whether there is port for original Z28 2GB RAM & 16GB ROM version for both 1080p & Surround sound fix ?

Thanks

Comment

I got a cheap clone and when I log out of the Google account there's no way to log back in. The option is there but it won't open up to let me login. Only a factory reset allows me to add an account.

Comment

I have MX9 PRO and it's bricked. Which pins to short for MASKROM mode?
                        eMMC is Toshiba THGBMBG7D2KBAIL

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyproduce View Post
                          I got a cheap clone and when I log out of the Google account there's no way to log back in. The option is there but it won't open up to let me login. Only a factory reset allows me to add an account.
                          Try opening Google PlayStore ....

Comment

Alfawise z28 pro 2/16 after uploading the wrong software the computer does not detect the usb port dead device only the red LED is on. Is there any way to save him?
                            Please help.

Comment

Note: Z28 and Z28 PRO are different I believe.

Comment

Thank you for the answer, unfortunately, the Z28 and Z28 PRO have other motherboards and the photos in the given thread show Z28. Maybe someone has already been running Z28 PRO?

Comment

Working...
                              X