Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z28 Android 7.1 RK3328 4K HDR TV BOX 1/8 or 2/16GB ROM WIFI LAN USB3.0 KODI H.265 DLNA Miracast"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Z28
    I have another question. If I install this FW will everything work properly ? Especially network.

Comment

Originally posted by osmanu View Post
      Dear Z28
      I have another question. If I install this FW will everything work properly ? Especially network.
      This is a firmware dump with the Wifi 6051 module. If you have a Wifi 8188 module, it will not work for you. The version of the module is indicated on the board.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

If I don't want to open the unit. How will I know which number of Wifi module?
        Thank You

Comment

I do not know this, but you can install a universal firmware. This firmware works on any Wifi module. Important: before the firmware I recommend to do a dump for recovery in case of failure.
          https://www.dropbox.com/s/qykd9oj1jn..._2017.rar?dl=0
          Last edited by Z28; 09-07-2017, 14:39.

Comment

Is Universal FW rooted.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              It's got SuperSu right there in the filename, so I'm guessing it's rooted.

I am wondering ,is there anyone who knows the e-mail address of these Z28 guys. I want to ask them why they sold this unrooted tvbox. It is unfair to look for another FW for a brand new tvbox.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Most OEMs don't sell their devices rooted, and many users don't want them rooted (especially since it can cause problems with running popular streaming media apps). If you want to make modifications to your system partition, just install TWRP recovery and do it in the built-in File Manager or Terminal:

This signed update (.zip file) installs TWRP from your Update app, just like any other OTA system update: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZ1Y5wCvIAbEeuhmMA

Hi! Today i recived my new Z28 but now i need your help.
            I installed CV1 rom in the tv box and i started it, but wifi conection dont works so i decided to do a second installation to try to fix it. But it doesnt work... wifi still bad... i thought i can do a wipe in the settings screen so i did that. Tv box reestart but wifi still failed so finally, i decided to abort this rom and install one official update.
            I start the RKBatch-tool 1.8, i charge the .img official, i press on restore and suddenly appear a message: CANT LOAD IMAGE, the message was in red... i clicked on exit.
            The problem is that i tried to conect the z28 to the program to try to do a second time but program dont recognize tv box now..... i conect the tv box to the tv and electricity cable and ONLY turn on 2 lights, blue and red... (i remember when android is loading was only blue light)
            So, now i have a tv box that i think dont have any operative system installed, that cant connect to the RKBatch-tool 1.8 and when i press the reset button to enter recovery mode, it doesent start....
            i dont know what to do, please help!!

Comment

Dear Magendanz
              I downloaded 2 files .First one is a zip file and second one is img file. Now from here how do I install these updates and will these make the unit rooted.

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                To install TWRP recovery, just take the file named "twrp.rk3328-3.1.1-0-signed.zip" and use your Update app to install as a local update. It should reboot to the stock recovery and then flash the image contained within the .zip file, but it won't do that unless it's signed correctly. When it's done, you'll return to normal boot with the system partition.

After that, you can enter TWRP recovery by typing "reboot recovery" in Terminal or by rebooting while holding the recessed reset button. You can mount the System partition with r/w permissions and alter it in either the built-in File Manager or Terminal app (already in su mode).

Originally posted by alejandrocamu View Post
              Hi! Today i recived my new Z28 but now i need your help.
              I installed CV1 rom in the tv box and i started it, but wifi conection dont works so i decided to do a second installation to try to fix it. But it doesnt work... wifi still bad... i thought i can do a wipe in the settings screen so i did that. Tv box reestart but wifi still failed so finally, i decided to abort this rom and install one official update.
              I start the RKBatch-tool 1.8, i charge the .img official, i press on restore and suddenly appear a message: CANT LOAD IMAGE, the message was in red... i clicked on exit.
              The problem is that i tried to conect the z28 to the program to try to do a second time but program dont recognize tv box now..... i conect the tv box to the tv and electricity cable and ONLY turn on 2 lights, blue and red... (i remember when android is loading was only blue light)
              So, now i have a tv box that i think dont have any operative system installed, that cant connect to the RKBatch-tool 1.8 and when i press the reset button to enter recovery mode, it doesent start....
              i dont know what to do, please help!!
              someone help me and say me that i have to flash in MASKROM MODE, but i open the z28 and i dont see nand or pin. Can someone say me whats the nand in the photo?
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi! About my problem, i contact with my seller in alixpress, he send me a rom, i will try to put the link.

Now i can enter to the rom well, but when i tried to turn on the wifi it turn off automatically, like when i installed the Rom SCV1

So i cant connect to wifi, and when i try to conect it to the pc to install the official update, it turn brick one more time.

Thats the link: https://mega.nz/#F!UwgmFK6L!drtAcLRZ1EEb4FDoa2CUUA

thx

Comment

Hi again ,

i really dont know what you are doing , please restore your Box with the Stockfirmware ,

after that , if the Box runs well and all works , you must look for the right CustomRom .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

once more , your Wifichip is SV6051P . So only Roms for this Wifichip work .

gefattern

Comment

Hi guys, Is the Z28 Android 7.1 RK3328 4K HDR TV BOX same as Alfawise Z28 Pro Smart TV Box A7?? Can I flash this firmware on Alfawise Z28 Pro? Thanks.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The high end config of the Z28 Pro (2G RAM + 16G ROM) has gigabit Ethernet, with dual-band 2.4G + 5.8G WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0, and the Z28 has none of that. Looking at the firmware, though, they're VERY similar. I'd say your odds are excellent.

wifi module SSV6051P orginal stock rom wifi working
                    View and download from Yandex.Disk

Comment

Hi Maximusix.
                      Just to confirm does this ROM show the GUI in 1080p and WiFi working for the Z28?

Comment

Working...
                      X