No announcement yet.

MX9 PRO RK3328, Android 7 2/16GB WiFi, Fast Lan BT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong...Glad you mentioned OTG port as that's what I wasn't doing...I was trying to connect with male to male USB on all USB ports with no luck..Then I just tried again on a friends laptop running windows 7 and still couldn't get it to see my box..but I thought there's no way it can't see it because it's working for other people...So I took a really good look at the box and realized the OTG was the small port like on a galaxy cellphone...Here on another post I'd seen it said to make sure to plug into the black USB port and this box has a black and a blue port so I was trying the black USB instead of the little OTG port. Well thanks to you Trebor I now can access my box again..I have a second one that I didn't update the supersu on. I was hoping there was a way to clone the boxes but I guess that's not an option at this time because there's no recovery made for this yet..correct?

I just want to say Thank you so much and I'm glad this group exists. I was going insane trying to get this box working. I think it's crazy the manufacture puts out a box that lets you upgrade the supersu and it says it upgraded okay and then wants you to reboot only to get stuck in a bootloop..That's poor business...they should have sent a notice with the box not to upgrade the supersu.

Take care and I'll be hoping the correct firmware gets posted soon or a twrp recovery image.

Comment

• trebor
      trebor commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent good to see,
      Yep...I also did the auto SU update...I know not to do it but it happens of habbit ;-)
      So I am just going to wait for the correct rom to arrive...soon we hope
      Enjoy

Firmware as found as yet not tested

a9s_rk3328_d16_rtl8723_20170526_r1(mx9pro kodi17.2)

https://mega.nz/#!4m4HAC6Q!EEjQVdPBj...hkihKBiklXHsLU

Thanks to Gearbest

Confirmed and working
    Last edited by trebor; 09-01-2017, 11:22.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      Firware has been requested for this model...may take a little while
      Thanks

Comment

Hello friend, thank you for your existence, I had the same problem and you helped me solve it.

Comment

I downloaded the firmware from here : http://www.top10tvboxes.com/2017-fir...x9-pro-tv-box/ , still no bluetooth.
          Last edited by MX9Pro; 09-06-2017, 11:00.

Comment

Thanks to Gearbest

Confirmed and working
            This firmware works perfectly, thanks trebor.

Comment

Are it`s have Bluetooth or not ???

Comment

Thanks to Gearbest

Confirmed and working
                Trebor.., thanks for FW.., if Box asks for "su binary need to be updated" - I know not to update SuperSU but is it ok to update su binary or this also not to do...!?

Comment

• trebor
                  trebor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Better not to if Android 7 will get Boot loop and need to reflash.

Help. My TV box does not work, there is a screensaver on the screen.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

https://mega.nz/#!4m4HAC6Q!EEjQVdPBj...hkihKBiklXHsLU Does not help. does not work

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...ax-tv-box.html for a9s_rk3328_d4 - ОК !!!!
                      Last edited by ilnuur; 10-17-2017, 05:14.

Comment

• trebor
                        trebor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        link is for a5x ?

es.
                      Last edited by ilnuur; 10-17-2017, 05:12.

Comment

• trebor
                        trebor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ok just check..
                        Thanks

i need to get my mx9 pro unbricked too; i think i've got the firmware, the rockchip batch tool and driver assistant but when i plug my mx9 pro into the laptop it doesn't recognise it so i run 'add a device' from start menu and the mx9 pro is now seen as 'Android_45d5'....i click 'next' and then i get 'You can find the WPS Pin on your Android_45d5 or in the info that came with it'  so a little white postbox opens below waiting for me to input a number.....but i don't have a number! windows 10 thinks i've connected a mobile phone! what on earth do i do now??? please help!

Comment

i have the weirdest time getting my unit detected on my pc..i use the self power from usb and do not plug the unit..hope that is ok...then when i connect the mx9 to the pc i hear the sound from windows having seen it..then when the light on the unit goes from red to blue windows plays the disengage usb sound like as if i unplugged it..weird..any help would be appreciated..thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X