X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://mega.nz/#!kxpggCZB!x0YOJOcso...TTGOIoBzse-oRk a9s_rk3328_d4
    Last edited by ilnuur; 11-08-2017, 12:37. Reason: changed the link

Comment

Hi ilnuur, That link needs a decryption key.
      Cheers
      Kevin

Comment

thanks ilnuur..did you try the FW and its confirmed stable?...

Comment

Hello,friends!I have problem(tv box MX9Pro),when the firmware is loaded or after the TV box is loaded green screen,
          no firmware does not help.
          Yes, the native power supply box(5V,2A) does not perceive, immediately green, I took the power from the mobile phone(5V,1A),
          but with it, too, until the end of the TV box is not stitched, or hangs or a green screen
          Help,please.

Comment

Thank you link works now. Will try and report back.
            Cheers
            Kevin

Comment

no one will help me(((

Comment

i am happy to announce that the firmware designated to the a5x pro does make the mx9 pro glitchy original half cooked firmware obsolete..so the procedure is simple..
                (pressing the button under the unit ..as if you wanted to get into the wipe data/reset boot area)
                ..connect the unit from the usbc(small) female plug on the unit to a regular usb in a pc..
                fire up the android tool 2.39 ..
                if you got the good cable it will detect the loader device right away..
                next you click on the firware box and load the firmware for the a5x pro
                then click on the upgrade box and voila..stable great and reliable 100%..confirmed OK AAA111.

Comment

Originally posted by komatose View Post
                  i am happy to announce that the firmware designated to the a5x pro does make the mx9 pro glitchy original half cooked firmware obsolete..so the procedure is simple..
                  (pressing the button under the unit ..as if you wanted to get into the wipe data/reset boot area)
                  ..connect the unit from the usbc(small) female plug on the unit to a regular usb in a pc..
                  fire up the android tool 2.39 ..
                  if you got the good cable it will detect the loader device right away..
                  next you click on the firware box and load the firmware for the a5x pro
                  then click on the upgrade box and voila..stable great and reliable 100%..confirmed OK AAA111.
                  In finish I click to restore,not to upgrade,may be its my mistake?

Comment

if you got to downloading (100%) and verifying (100%)..with reset success on android tool..you dont have to do anything else but unplug the unit for 30 seconds and plug it back..that is all..the unit will open with a circle under-named "erasing"..then animated welcome screen and in about a minute or so goes to a white page to reload apps and there after right onto mx9 desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by komatose View Post
                      if you got to downloading (100%) and verifying (100%)..with reset success on android tool..you dont have to do anything else but unplug the unit for 30 seconds and plug it back..that is all..the unit will open with a circle under-named "erasing"..then animated welcome screen and in about a minute or so goes to a white page to reload apps and there after right onto mx9 desktop.
                      the process of the firmware is standard, successful, no errors. Just then, when you connect to TV and start TV box is not installed to the end, or hangs, or a green screen...
                      tv set-top box new, cords new, from native power supply does not work, immediately green screen, works with power supply unit from mobile phone..
                      sorry for English,I am from Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks Kent View Post

the process of the firmware is standard, successful, no errors. Just then, when you connect to TV and start TV box is not installed to the end, or hangs, or a green screen...
                        tv set-top box new, cords new, from native power supply does not work, immediately green screen, works with power supply unit from mobile phone..
                        sorry for English,I am from Ukraine
                        what could be the problem, I'm confused

Comment

if the firmware process is complete..and successful as you say..it is virtually impossible that the unit wont start with the "erasing" circle on it..otherwise the firmware upgrade didnt finish properly.
                          so to recap..the tool detects the loader..the firmware download and verifies 100%..you get success at the end..and the unit dont boot to "erasing" circle" followed by "android tv box welcome screen?
                          ..then my friend ..it is an internal defect for sure.
                          Last edited by komatose; 11-12-2017, 16:05.

Comment

THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY..BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT..SO HERE IT GOES:

the firmware for the a5x max works absolutely perfect in MX9PRO TV BOX...no glitches..no nothing..it brought back my bricked unit 100 times stable and reliable..so I would just forget about betting on a dead horse and go with this fantastic FW : https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ax-tv-box.html

Comment

Hello,
                              I have a problem with Google DRM, the content is locked to 480p, i can't get upper.
                              I have tested the A5X Max firmware (20170823), but no change.
                              I get random crash too, specially with Google Play Store and MyCanal/MolotovTV (French TV App).
                              Have you a solution for this ?
                              Thanks

Comment

hi G..
                                i dont understand what you are referring to, so the quick answer is no..
                                google play?..canalmolotov? i never heard of such things..i use android tool 2.39..a usb cable usbc male to usb male..the a5x max firmware and that is all...good luck my friend

Comment

Working...
                                X