No announcement yet.

MX9 PRO RK3328, Android 7 2/16GB WiFi, Fast Lan BT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a few days of trying to recover MX9 I am giving up on this, nothing works like it supposed to work. MASKROM mode - no chance, none of the golden points of PCB worked. Connecting to PC - no chance, tried different cables, different procedures, none of them worked. As a last hope I wanted to try SDCard recovery - tool for craeating bootable SDCard is crashing at creating MBR on SDCard... Always the red LED on and nothing else... I've managed to recover and flash dozens of Android phones but this little box is making me furious.

Comment

Solution with me Firmware MX9 Pro 20171211 %100

Para todos a los que tienen el tv box con boot infinito por actualizar binarios de supersu o si al iniciar le sale pantalla verde/rayas o ni enciende o su de...

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by alsalimy View Post
        Solution with me Firmware MX9 Pro 20171211 %100

Para todos a los que tienen el tv box con boot infinito por actualizar binarios de supersu o si al iniciar le sale pantalla verde/rayas o ni enciende o su de...

https://mega.nz/#!Z5I2hQQC!xYbN3A8Ho...594LDz7h3roPc0
        What kind of cable did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzo View Post

What kind of cable did you use?
          micro usb
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

As I mentioned in some other topic, my MX9 was successfully resurrected, installed with latest available software, so happy to see it working on my second TV i plugged it back to my main TV and guess what - greed screen again. Firstly I thought it is bricked again, but before throwing it to trash bin I decided to test it again on old tv and suprisingly it worked OK on it. I have to add that my box was powered with USB cable put in OGT port, my power adapter was broken, so I didn't use it. So I realized it has something to do with USB port current power - my main TV USBs were low power USB ports, that was the reason my box had not enough power to work. USBs on my old TV, especially the one dedicated to power external harddrive was marked as 1.0Amp port and the tv box works with it fine. But I need to buy new power adapter for sure, as the adapter which came with the box is about 2,5Amps.

Comment

As I mentioned in some other topic, my MX9 was successfully resurrected, installed with latest available software, so happy to see it working on my second TV i plugged it back to my main TV and guess what - greed screen again. Firstly I thought it is bricked again, but before throwing it to trash bin I decided to test it again on old tv and suprisingly it worked OK on it. I have to add that my box was powered with USB cable put in OGT port, my power adapter was broken, so I didn't use it. So I realized it has something to do with USB port current power - my main TV USBs were low power USB ports, that was the reason my box had not enough power to work. USBs on my old TV, especially the one dedicated to power external harddrive was marked as 1.0Amp port and the tv box works with it fine. But I need to buy new power adapter for sure, as the adapter which came with the box is about 2,5Amps.
              I worked with you

Comment

I forgot to mention one thing, Wi/Fi is not working after recovery, tried 2 different firmwares, when I turn it on, it turns off after a few seconds. I found some tutorials how to repair it but the device has to be rooted and I have to delete one file in root directory, but I don't know how to do it. Anyone any idea?

Comment

Does anyone have 4/32 GB version? I am looking for stock firmware for it...

Comment

I forgot to mention one thing, Wi/Fi is not working after recovery, tried 2 different firmwares, when I turn it on, it turns off after a few seconds. I found some tutorials how to repair it but the device has to be rooted and I have to delete one file in root directory, but I don't know how to do it. Anyone any idea?
                    Recovery Mode
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

hi all,
                      I just received MX9 pro today, and trying on it, pretty impressive so far, but I notice one thing weird, Youtube app, some videos can play 1080P, but some videos I know they have 1080P resolution (from PC can play same youtube video have 1080P), but my MX9 Pro only can have 480P, and seems like those videos are 1080P 60. there is no option to change to higher resolution. is there something wrong on my tv box? it is 2G/16G model.

please advise. thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi all,
                        I own a MX9 pro 4/32 model. After flashing the A5X max file I have the same problem like Fuzo - Wifi doesn`t work at all. When turning on it switches immediately back to off. Trying different firmwares, but nothing helped. Can anybody advise on this? I even cannot find the stock firmware for download anywhere to flash it back.
                        Thanks upfront.

Comment

Originally posted by karlos1987 View Post
                          Hi all,
                          I own a MX9 pro 4/32 model. After flashing the A5X max file I have the same problem like Fuzo - Wifi doesn`t work at all. When turning on it switches immediately back to off. Trying different firmwares, but nothing helped. Can anybody advise on this? I even cannot find the stock firmware for download anywhere to flash it back.
                          Thanks upfront.
                          Pitty you didn't make firmware backup I was asking at gearbest and they forwarded me to their support, if I get stock firmware I will upload it here.

Comment

Pitty you didn't make firmware backup I was asking at gearbest and they forwarded me to their support, if I get stock firmware I will upload it here.
                            Hello, any news about the MX9 pro 4/32 model firmware? thanks

Comment

Hello Everybody!

At first sorry for my incompetence, but i am very new to TV boxes.
                              I have an MX9 pro box and at this moment I cannot turn on. When I plug in the power supply cable, the power button rapidly flashes a few times (the color is red) then the light turns off and nothing happens. What could possibly go wrong and is there any solution for this problem?

Thank you very much for your responses in advance.

Comment

Hey all, used Alsalimy's method, just follow his video pausing a few dozen times but used mx9pro mini file which seems to work fine. https://www.chinagadgetsreviews.com/...ni-tv-box.html. Its the closest to the MX9 pro for the time being till I find or someone else the true stock firmware. Everything works, just made a few app changes.
                                Last edited by kiwied; 02-06-2018, 13:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X