No announcement yet.

MX9 PRO RK3328, Android 7 2/16GB WiFi, Fast Lan BT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have this problem icon not green. What i need to do . İ nearly give up device is dead ?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hello Bro
      im new with the rooting android any body help for me about my problem regarding with my tvbox mx9ro, or any can share the rooting giude ant etc., thanks....

Comment

hi guy..as far as i know..no one has been able to root the mx9 pro..if you come across a "VERIFIED" img..pls post it for all to apply..we will keep looking out for it as well..take care..

Comment

Hello all, I have Mx9 Max and any app I try to open crashes I reinstall firmware but still having the same issue any suggestion would be helpful. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	746082

Comment

eu consegui obter root, instalar TWRP e instalar Dolby Atmos!!! PM [email protected]
            I managed to get root install TWRP and install Dolby atmos PM herrmirc gmail com

Comment

Hi,

I recently bought MX9 Pro but with no bluetooth support. Does updating the firmware will enable the bluetooth function? Will bluetooth dongle work on this device?

Thank you!

Comment

• mo123
                mo123 commented
                Editing a comment
                No it won't.

Can anyone help me identify if my box is original? It seems the default launcher is different from the videos I saw on Youtube. And it is Mali-400 only. Also this box has no bluetooth function.

CPUZ

SoC: Rockchip Rk3066 1.20 GHZ
              GPU: Mali-400 MP
              Attached Files
              Last edited by dudongwtf; 11-06-2018, 16:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Renixo View Post
                . Do not update the supersu on this box otherwise you will be forced to put a new firmware .....
                Thanks, I am going to freeze superuser with Titanium Backup. I froze it on my phone and tablet and my root apps still work.
                i just dont get the pop up requests anymore. If i install any new root apps i will have to unfreeze it to give permission.
                At least if its frozen I wont update it because of force of habit.

Comment

Maybe someone need this firmware for MX9 Pro with AP6255 WiFi chip that I just found at YouTube
                  MX9 Pro 4GB RAM 32GB ROM Android 7.1 TV Box RK3328 Quad Core 2.4G/5G WiFi Bt 4.1 kodi H.265 VP9 HDR 3D UHD 4K Media PlayerMX9 PRO 4+32 Firmware:https://goo.g...

Comment

I have mx9 pro 2/16gb version 8.1: can you help me root this device? can i downgrade it to 7.1 or any fw just to enable ROOT?
                    im planning to set this up as Samba server.
                    please help. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X