Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X R2 TV Box 1/8GB RK3328 2.4GHZ WiFI Fast Lan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have to install twrp or cwm to install the custom rom?

Comment

No just burn as normal.....batch tool etc
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

ok. great!

Comment

great firmware, i have installed it on z28 2G/16G but i have no wifi (different chipset), but lan works very well, netflix works but amazon prime crashes
          can you make another firmware for the rtk8188etv wifi chipset?

Comment

Actually my WiFi intermittent disconnect by itself since the original firmware 7.1.1 and my box just next to the router. Still haven't try the custom ROM .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170630_150207.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	653895Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170630_150422.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	653896
              Just burn the custom ROM. The new launcher looks good . I like it very much. Many thanks to Mr Superceleron. WiFi is stable so far. Hope it last.

Comment

How can I flash the firmware? I am searching info without luck. Thanks!
                edited: Founded Rockchip Create Upgrade Disk Tool v1.4... Can I use it to flash the firmware?
                Last edited by Titobustillo; 06-30-2017, 16:45.

Comment

I tried Rockchip Create Upgrade Disk Tool v1.4 method but the box just could not detect my micro sd at recovery mode. I give up after many trial.
                  my method is using rkbatch tool 1.8 with driver assistant 4.4 on my windows 10 32bit. Tricky part is installing driver on windows. I use a (male to male) usb data cable to connect the box to my laptop usb port before I install the drver (run under admin). It will pop up a dialog box asking whether u want to continue with installation. if u never get this dialog box , driver is not installed properly. For your info, I use the usb port beside the blue port.
                  Another tricky part is to let rkbatch tool detect your box. 1)unplug everything except hdmi cable connected to tv. 2)plug one end of usb cable to laptop. 3) use a toothpick and insert to AV port of the box. You will feel the pressing of a button. 4) while pressing the button with the toothpick, plug the other end of the usb cable to the box. The rkbatch tool GUI menu will show that the box is connected at the bottom left (grey square turn green).
                  After that is easy, load firmware and wait until complete. Then click restore untill the box is rebooted by itself. be patient do not touch anything during the process. Just want to share my rom burning experience as a tvbox newbie. By the way, I am not an expert in this field. Hope you succeed in burning quest!

Comment

just one more thing to add. Throughout the flashing process, I did not plug the power lead to the box. The box is able to get power from the usb cable connected to the laptop.

Comment

Thanks!

Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Change to shafa launcher which solve my time freeze problem and also the weather widget which forever searching my location. So far so good.

Comment

Kodi 18 removed due to stability issues . Installed Kodi 17.3 build. Works great!

Comment

Have been searching around for solutions to solve my WiFi problem. It seems that many people also having same issue after upgraded to Nougat.

Comment

Hi.New custom rom from superceleron does for my A95X-R2 2/16 gb ?

Comment

Working...
                              X