• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulateek
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor View Post
    New firmware can be found
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Has fixed my BT speaker and streaming isssue

Thanks Gearbest
    Thanks! It fixed some bluetooth issues for me too (BT keyboard and mouse both are working now).
    But unfortunately 'Sixaxis Controller' app is not working still... Seems that BT drivers are not complete on this box.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    New firmware can be found
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Has fixed my BT speaker and streaming isssue

Thanks Gearbest

Leave a comment:

• bulateek
    replied
    Originally posted by zzmakii View Post
    Are these last firmwares rooted ?
    At least 2/16GB version is rooted already. But I am experiencing Bluetooth connection problems (cannot connect mouse/keyboard), does anyone have similar issues?

Leave a comment:

• nmr50
    replied
    THANKS !
    Last edited by nmr50; 07-18-2017, 23:06.

Leave a comment:

• zzmakii
    replied
    Are these last firmwares rooted ?

Leave a comment:

• blackra
    replied
    Just wanted upload this too )) I've installed for 2+16gb ver and can only say that nothing changed (as for me). May be after i choose FHD res. in screen settings the text became more sharp. Also now i was able add this text: sys.display-size=3840x2160 in build.prop and now i can choose 1080p in Youtube video settings!
    ps: use Root explorer 4.1.4

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Not tested or downloaded as yet (slow)
    Thanks Gearbest

Firmware for 1/8, 2/8 and 2/16Gb units

Check link before you download or you will/may get all three at once:

Leave a comment:

• blackra
    replied
    Thank you. Will wait for this )

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Early next week, was advised of an update, well I hope it is
    Will post when available, and you never know what else may appear later.

Leave a comment:

• blackra
    replied
    Any firmware available?

Leave a comment:

• anthony96
    replied
    Nope hdr doesn't seem to work with rkmc. I also tried the another rk3328 device (Z28) and got same results.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by anthony96 View Post
    I cant seem to get hdr working on these boxes, there's no gui option to turn it on like in Amlogic devices...The RK3328 processor supposedly supports it http://www.rock-chips.com/a/en/produ.../0118/829.html.
    You need to use RKMC as it has support for HDR, check if it works.
    Kodi 17/18 still has bugs with HDR last time I read in Kodi forums.

Leave a comment:

• anthony96
    replied
    I cant seem to get hdr working on these boxes, there's no gui option to turn it on like in Amlogic devices...The RK3328 processor supposedly supports it http://www.rock-chips.com/a/en/produ.../0118/829.html.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Some Ok features with this box after a few days of using, firmware is OK = (works, could do with some attention.)
    Enough Usb Ports, including USB 3 for that HDD or what ever into.

Wifi is Excellent here = (like it a lot) as well as Ethernet no problems.

The UI is OK and moving around to get to apps etc pretty easy....Not sure the use of the UP arrow on Home screen yet (looking for upvotes maybe)

Presentation bit ordinary...and the boring remote it works, just same ole, same ole. (who ever made that style has a monopoly)

Being a 1.5 cpu and Under $45 it will not take over the world or solve its problems but will do a Good job,
    Playback most videos is fine, inbuilt player does most that others may not, and we are aware of most things with Kodi so we wont go on about that.

So for the Current Price and Spec, pretty good Bang for Buck

Thanks to Gearbest for the chance to show the

Alfawise Z28 Pro Smart TV Box A7 2/16GB Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4

Leave a comment:

• anthony96
    replied
    I just ordered this box for a friend, not the worst box I tried. It definitely feels snappier than other boxes I tried with the RK3299 processor. Wifi is probably the best part of this box that stands out, was getting 866 Mbps with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X