X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suppenkasper
    replied
    Ok, actually I don't know how to boot up the device again and how to add an application (i guess FTMC) as a system app. Why is the support for RK still so bad even when there are a lot of projects ongoing? How can i bring the device back to life?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    commented on 's reply
    You have to add it as a system app on RK devices not edit public.libraries.txt like on Amlogic devices.
    If the manufacturer actually cared about the product they would also have added a patch to install RKMC as a user app without crashing that RK already released almost a year ago.

• suppenkasper
    replied
    Hi,

I have also the XJH-RK28-V11 20170808 with installed Android 7.1.2 and tried to fix the rkcodec-acceleration problem. End up in a boot-loop and don't know how to edit from there the public.libraries.txt in /system/etc/ again....

I am scared to flash any image since it looks like there are to many diffrent versions of this device of Alfawise Z28 Pro 2Gb/16GB 1GBE.

Has someone any recommandations and how is it going with Armbian or similar things on this device?

Leave a comment:

• frokteab
    replied
    superceleron Will this or any of your other ROMs for the RK3288 chipset work with the H96 MAX with 4GB/32GB?
    Just US$59.99 + free shipping, buy H96 MAX - H1 TV Box online shopping at GearBest.com.

Leave a comment:

• exquisitus
    replied
    Originally posted by leopard View Post
    hi, i instal this firmware AlfawiseZ28Pro_SCV2-7.1.2-2G B16GB.zip
    Size: 551.77 MB for my tv box alfawise z28 pro 2/16 gb, and not working,
    that's exactly what i get too... i mean, exactly, even the text in the corners is cut exactly in the same way...
    what model is inscribed on your pcb?
    mine is XJH-RK28-V11 20170808.

Leave a comment:

• exquisitus
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Well im starting to think they changed the HW again, that is why so many are having problems!
    one way to find out.
    all people must open there boxes and post the model printed on the pcb.

Leave a comment:

• Thierry69
    replied
    Hello,
    I have the same problem than Fitz. I flashed with my box with super celeron rom and it no longer works
    Is someone can dump the last firmware with androidt tool v2.3.9.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• fitz
    replied
    And the problem is, that I dont have any dump file (backup).... So the box is useless... Is it possible to get stock firmware from gearbest?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Well im starting to think they changed the HW again, that is why so many are having problems!

Leave a comment:

• fitz
    replied
    Hello! Installed this rom on Alfawise Z28 pro 2/16 bougt from gearbest - via link mentioned in first post. But the problem is, that every time I trie to boot out of recovery - I still get stuck in recovery. Box just boots again in recovery. I push the button in recovery mode - "boot to system", but no action - box boots again ir recovery. Any solutions of that? I flashed the the rom severals times, but it still boots to recovery.

Leave a comment:

• leopard
    replied
    hi, i instal this firmware AlfawiseZ28Pro_SCV2-7.1.2-2G B16GB.zip
    Size: 551.77 MB for my tv box alfawise z28 pro 2/16 gb, and not working,
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• sabuk97
    replied
    Today i got my z28pro Alfawise. I dont have any problems. My usb devices (mouse, hdd) work. When i power off /reboot all is still working. I can also Turn on device using my mx3 l.
    Using buildprop i unlock 1080p youtube on app. How to unlock 4k? 5GHz Wifi test i got between 180-220Mb/s.

Leave a comment:

• sabuk97
    replied
    Originally posted by exquisitus View Post
    i appreciate your willingness to help. unfortunately reset button is not working on mine. so i can only do maskrom and doing that in maskrom gives me some kind of an idb fail message and i have no idea what that means...

btw these chinese burning tools are perhaps among the crappiest pieces of sw i have even seen. ..
    what does layer <number-number-number> in "factory tool"/"batch tool" even mean? it changes very often, but what is that telling me?

WHY post 49 worked for the poster? what's the reasoning? what's the list of step that requires such a step at that particular position?
    i have seen discussions of these tools, where everybody disagrees with everybody else. that makes no sense.
    magic should have no place here, and yet, it's all magic magic...
    I dont have yet mine z28 pro. Look at post 54. Maybe there? Just read all posts, maybe will help you.
    Sorry, i cant help better only when i got the tvbox (in 15 days) ill test that.

Leave a comment:

• exquisitus
    replied
    Originally posted by sabuk97 View Post
    Here You are. post number 49.
    i appreciate your willingness to help. unfortunately reset button is not working on mine. so i can only do maskrom and doing that in maskrom gives me some kind of an idb fail message and i have no idea what that means...

btw these chinese burning tools are perhaps among the crappiest pieces of sw i have even seen. ..
    what does layer <number-number-number> in "factory tool"/"batch tool" even mean? it changes very often, but what is that telling me?

WHY post 49 worked for the poster? what's the reasoning? what's the list of step that requires such a step at that particular position?
    i have seen discussions of these tools, where everybody disagrees with everybody else. that makes no sense.
    magic should have no place here, and yet, it's all magic magic...
    Last edited by exquisitus; 12-13-2017, 14:20.

Leave a comment:

• sabuk97
    replied
    Originally posted by exquisitus View Post
    please help.
    i have original alfawise z28 pro v11.
    whatever i do, androidtool, factory batch tool, rkdeveloptool i always get forever stuck on the follwng attached pic and that's it. nothing eles more.
    what am i doing wrong here?
    Read all posts, Some user give solution to that. Need just to flash boot file.

Here You are. post number 49.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X