This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superceleron

Using your firmware, many thanks for it.
    Please repair known bug : after first start, or after restart, all USB devices are not recognized, you have to re-insert every USB device to be recognized.

Comment

Originally posted by zzmakii View Post
      superceleron

Using your firmware, many thanks for it.
      Please repair known bug : after first start, or after restart, all USB devices are not recognized, you have to re-insert every USB device to be recognized.
      Yes i know about it, and cant do nothing about it, that fix is only in the source!

Comment

superceleron

GearBest wrote :
        "I feedback to the supplier, but he say he can't confirm the problem "
        see end of thread :

Comment

Originally posted by zzmakii View Post
          well... unless yours have a hw problem! i have to check i mine but i do remember i did detect the external usb stick when power on.
          But i can only confirm later... i have the box in storage now!

Comment

Does it fix the power on issue? In stock rom, after press the power button on remote, the tvbox will enter standby mode, but after the tvbox standby for a while, it cannot be turned on again by using the power button on remote. The only way is unplug and plug the power.

Comment

Originally posted by morrislkm View Post
              Does it fix the power on issue? In stock rom, after press the power button on remote, the tvbox will enter standby mode, but after the tvbox standby for a while, it cannot be turned on again by using the power button on remote. The only way is unplug and plug the power.
              That is a bootloader problem, so it m8 still have it!

Comment

I have the same problem. I tested 3 rom versions and nothing. Mayby z28p is defective.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

That is a bootloader problem, so it m8 still have it!
                  Thanks. So do you mean that it can only be fixed by gearbest ? Thanks

Comment

Thanks. So do you mean that it can only be fixed by gearbest ? Thanks
                    Nop, not gearbest, gearbest is a store not a the hw vendor who creates them.
                    So that means it need to be fixed by the Hw vendor! in this case Alfawise!

Comment

Hi, I recently bough this box and want to test a custom firmware, waiting for the USB cable to arrive. For now I'm using a custom launcher (TVLaucher) with a 64GB micro SD card formatted in NTFS (also had problems with exFAT) and MX Player for movies. Does this rom allow you to download movies from Netflix through the app as on the smartphone?

Comment

Remote control - power problem. Gearbest will not solve this problem. They recommend to check the cables: D
                        I discovered another problem. No audio and picture on AV jack output. I only have the sound of a brum. I do not have how to connect it under stereo.
                        I do not recommend buying this device.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomaj View Post
                          Remote control - power problem. Gearbest will not solve this problem. They recommend to check the cables: D
                          I discovered another problem. No audio and picture on AV jack output. I only have the sound of a brum. I do not have how to connect it under stereo.
                          I do not recommend buying this device.
                          https://youtu.be/dOVliEblxoo
                          Instal youtube from Play magazin for 1080p or flash this rom for 4k youtube ,and don t turn it off from the remote there is no need to, the box is good for the money you pay it does the jo b verry well

Comment

I bought this model because has of the analog AV output and the ability to connect under stereo. AV output does not work. All video players I install with YT are show only 720p. Alternate firmware (with FHD) hangs the device after one hour of video playback from www.
                            I measured the power consumption at 230V: idle on 2-3W, asleep from the remote control 1W. Maybe it's not a big difference.

The AV output does not work.
                            Does not play video in 1080p.
                            You can not turn on the remote control.
                            There is no support from the seller and the manufacturer.
                            Poor wifi signal.
                            Very poor signal bluetooth.
                            It's fast compared to WD TV live.
                            Is it worth buying it? Definitely not.

Comment

Tomaj are you having these problems (wifi-bluetooth-1080p playback) with superceleron rom?

Comment

If I installed kodi or any player manually, then I have only 720p. On celeron rom video is not stability.

I found solutions to my problem:

Comment

Working...
                                X