Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2GB16GB 20170925: https://mega.nz/#!8n4hkaDa!XrD4SlN1T...CsdevBXR41XzTI
    This is the new firmware from gearbest, and it solve my Z28 Remote control - power problem

Comment

Tested, but YouTube works only to 720p .

Comment

Can i use it for normal z28?

Comment

Hi, does this box have problems with old Sony and Philips boxes, I mean the rgb issue?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
            Hi, does this box have problems with old Sony and Philips boxes, I mean the rgb issue?
            Thanks
            Yes, since there is no setting to change it.
            Time to get a non Sony/Philips tv as the fault lies there.

Comment

I understand, but I succeeded to solve the issue with another box thanks to the help of superceleron, so I guess that box will be tied to my 'old' Sony TV.
              This one, that I have intention to buy, will be connected to an LG TV, in my living room.
              Thank you for your answer

Comment

Stuck forever on loading screen after flashing the 2/8gb model. No loading bar, no animation. could somebody with this model (no BT) confirm ?

now trying to flash official firmware back (#post31 link) but losing ethernet in the process, is this for 2/16gb only.
                Last edited by garcimak; 10-10-2017, 10:41. Reason: more data

Comment

Load the original firmware and if nothing starts or goes bad, turn it off and then turn on, wait a few minutes. Turn off-on and re-upload the original fimware.
                  Make sure that the processor is properly cooled.

Comment

Hi, superceleron, can I use this rom AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2Gb / 8Gb?
                    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by zyp View Post
                      Hi, superceleron, can I use this rom AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2Gb / 8Gb?
                      Thank you.
                      Yes!

Comment

Tomaj
                        thank you mate, i can flash stock firmware posted by morrislkm but this custom rom is problematic with my device
                        zyp, could you report how does it work for you, has your model proprer ventilation hole on the bottom, mine not (unlike product desc)

Comment

Hello, I would like to change my question because I was able to install it, Grate! On the other Z28 I installed the update: 333_1.05 ____ LUSHEN_XJH_Q7L_V00A7_1_RTL8822BS_lpddr3_Z28Pro_201 70830231210 posted above (# 31) that corrects the problem of Remote Control not turning on. superceleron have something for the same to occur in your ROM? Thank you!!
                          Last edited by wsoalves; 10-18-2017, 06:19. Reason: I was able to install it, sorry

Comment

Hi
                            Is it possible to use this ROm on a Z28 as it isn't an alfawise Z28 ?
                            Thanks

Comment

Hi, I am trying to install the superceleron rom for this box (2/16 GB) but after doing it the box stays stuck on boot screen.
                              I try several tools for that:
                              RK_Android_Tool_2.3.9
                              RockChip_Batch_Tool_v1.8
                              RockChip_FactoryTool_v1.39

and the result is always the same, the only way to get the box working is to reinstall the stock rom.
                              any advise on how to solve this issue, I really would like to test this superceleron rom

thanks

Comment

Thanks for trying.
                                I stay tuned and hope that you can find a solution because without drm i can't really use my Z28

Comment

Working...
                                X