This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sabuk97 View Post
    @superceleron Do you make new version of You rom? Using newest rom from z28pro(posted on site 3 #31)? I mean that with bluetooth fixes and remote control power problem?
    dunno... i really cant tell you if im going or not, im slam with work this month...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

dunno... i really cant tell you if im going or not, im slam with work this month...
      Okay! No problem <3 We Love You work If You have more Time, Write any Notes/Updates/ News here. Thanks Bro. You're Best

Comment

please help.
        i have original alfawise z28 pro v11.
        whatever i do, androidtool, factory batch tool, rkdeveloptool i always get forever stuck on the follwng attached pic and that's it. nothing eles more.
        what am i doing wrong here?
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by exquisitus View Post
          please help.
          i have original alfawise z28 pro v11.
          whatever i do, androidtool, factory batch tool, rkdeveloptool i always get forever stuck on the follwng attached pic and that's it. nothing eles more.
          what am i doing wrong here?
          Read all posts, Some user give solution to that. Need just to flash boot file.

Here You are. post number 49.

Comment

Originally posted by sabuk97 View Post
            Here You are. post number 49.
            i appreciate your willingness to help. unfortunately reset button is not working on mine. so i can only do maskrom and doing that in maskrom gives me some kind of an idb fail message and i have no idea what that means...

btw these chinese burning tools are perhaps among the crappiest pieces of sw i have even seen. ..
            what does layer <number-number-number> in "factory tool"/"batch tool" even mean? it changes very often, but what is that telling me?

WHY post 49 worked for the poster? what's the reasoning? what's the list of step that requires such a step at that particular position?
            i have seen discussions of these tools, where everybody disagrees with everybody else. that makes no sense.
            magic should have no place here, and yet, it's all magic magic...
            Last edited by exquisitus; 12-13-2017, 14:20.

Comment

Originally posted by exquisitus View Post
              i appreciate your willingness to help. unfortunately reset button is not working on mine. so i can only do maskrom and doing that in maskrom gives me some kind of an idb fail message and i have no idea what that means...

btw these chinese burning tools are perhaps among the crappiest pieces of sw i have even seen. ..
              what does layer <number-number-number> in "factory tool"/"batch tool" even mean? it changes very often, but what is that telling me?

WHY post 49 worked for the poster? what's the reasoning? what's the list of step that requires such a step at that particular position?
              i have seen discussions of these tools, where everybody disagrees with everybody else. that makes no sense.
              magic should have no place here, and yet, it's all magic magic...
              I dont have yet mine z28 pro. Look at post 54. Maybe there? Just read all posts, maybe will help you.
              Sorry, i cant help better only when i got the tvbox (in 15 days) ill test that.

Comment

Today i got my z28pro Alfawise. I dont have any problems. My usb devices (mouse, hdd) work. When i power off /reboot all is still working. I can also Turn on device using my mx3 l.
                Using buildprop i unlock 1080p youtube on app. How to unlock 4k? 5GHz Wifi test i got between 180-220Mb/s.

Comment

hi, i instal this firmware AlfawiseZ28Pro_SCV2-7.1.2-2G B16GB.zip
                  Size: 551.77 MB for my tv box alfawise z28 pro 2/16 gb, and not working,
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hello! Installed this rom on Alfawise Z28 pro 2/16 bougt from gearbest - via link mentioned in first post. But the problem is, that every time I trie to boot out of recovery - I still get stuck in recovery. Box just boots again in recovery. I push the button in recovery mode - "boot to system", but no action - box boots again ir recovery. Any solutions of that? I flashed the the rom severals times, but it still boots to recovery.

Comment

Well im starting to think they changed the HW again, that is why so many are having problems!

Comment

And the problem is, that I dont have any dump file (backup).... So the box is useless... Is it possible to get stock firmware from gearbest?

Comment

Hello,
                          I have the same problem than Fitz. I flashed with my box with super celeron rom and it no longer works
                          Is someone can dump the last firmware with androidt tool v2.3.9.
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                            Well im starting to think they changed the HW again, that is why so many are having problems!
                            one way to find out.
                            all people must open there boxes and post the model printed on the pcb.

Comment

Originally posted by leopard View Post
                              hi, i instal this firmware AlfawiseZ28Pro_SCV2-7.1.2-2G B16GB.zip
                              Size: 551.77 MB for my tv box alfawise z28 pro 2/16 gb, and not working,
                              that's exactly what i get too... i mean, exactly, even the text in the corners is cut exactly in the same way...
                              what model is inscribed on your pcb?
                              mine is XJH-RK28-V11 20170808.

Comment

superceleron Will this or any of your other ROMs for the RK3288 chipset work with the H96 MAX with 4GB/32GB?
                                Just US$59.99 + free shipping, buy H96 MAX - H1 TV Box online shopping at GearBest.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X