GearBest wrote :
    "I feedback to the supplier, but he say he can't confirm the problem "
    see end of thread :

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by zzmakii View Post
    superceleron

Using your firmware, many thanks for it.
    Please repair known bug : after first start, or after restart, all USB devices are not recognized, you have to re-insert every USB device to be recognized.
    Yes i know about it, and cant do nothing about it, that fix is only in the source!

Leave a comment:

• zzmakii
    replied
    superceleron

Using your firmware, many thanks for it.
    Please repair known bug : after first start, or after restart, all USB devices are not recognized, you have to re-insert every USB device to be recognized.

Leave a comment:

• VolksPC
    replied
    It has been a while since I worked on Rockchip Android TV box. I just ordered this box and was wondering whether the public rockchip-linux kernel GIT is usable on this device.

Vasant

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by zzmakii View Post
    I have mistakenly selected wrong wallpaper. How to erase wallpaper (return to default wallpaper) ?
    same place you changed it, in main desktop little house with the cogwell is there!

Leave a comment:

• zzmakii
    replied
    I have mistakenly selected wrong wallpaper. How to erase wallpaper (return to default wallpaper) ?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    Well i think yes!

• marinero57
    replied
    thanks for your work ; can i use your rom on a 2gb/8gb box ??..............

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by arcomax View Post
    Ok. I found the problem. It was my fault. I do not have the right hardware for this rom. I do not have the alphawise z28. I have the other z28. I loaded the other rom and everything is fine. Thanks.
    good

Leave a comment:

• arcomax
    replied
    Ok. I found the problem. It was my fault. I do not have the right hardware for this rom. I do not have the alphawise z28. I have the other z28. I loaded the other rom and everything is fine. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    hmm need to check it here!

• arcomax
    replied
    superceleron , I've tried this rom and most things seem to be working fine. Certainly it is much better than the rom which came with the device. One thing I have not been able to get working is the wired ethernet port. I believe part of the issue is that the mac address is 00:00:00:00 . The wi-fi works fine. Any ideas?

BTW, thank-you for the work you have put into this.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    Dunno i dint try it, but i bet it wont i think for that you need to build a custom one!

• fransje
    replied
    Nice job. Sounds like something to try out!

I can't read from an exFAT formatted USB stick with my stock ROM, and that is kinda frustrating me.. Do you know if the new ROM and kernel allow it?

Many thanks!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by sre92170 View Post
    Hi, i have several question for this V2, as i'm a V1 user ....

1) Is this V2 version with 720p UI able to let Kodi play videos at 1080p ? The stock 7.1.1 and the stock 7.1.2 ROM, with 720p ui are not able to. The V1 is able to.
    2) Can you install and run the OpenVPN Connect application ? With V1, install is Ok but UI is totally blank and you can't configure the client.
    3) Can you install and run the AutoStart and Stay application ? With V1, the Service auto load at startup don't run.

Many thanks for the great job and the time passed.
    1º Yes because the framebuffer in the video playback is always what the video resolution is, if it is 720p plays 720 if it is 4k is it 4k..., and this cpu is to week for a UI of 1080p.. if you dont mind the menus lag stay in V1!
    2º dunno dint try!
    3º dont know that app, try using the launcher autostart is in the launcher settings this in V2 of course!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X