• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wifi module SSV6051P orginal stock rom
    View and download from Yandex.Disk

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      And another one, this is not a bad chip.
      Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

[B]READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!
      [..................................................

Click image for larger version Name:	2017-07-29.png Views:	1 Size:	286.9 KB ID:	659598

Great job!!

About WeOS launcher: I want to know how to modify the media shortcuts (netflix, youtube, .... FTMC).
      I do not know how to do it, that eliminates those 5 accesses trying to change them by another application.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by nis81 View Post

Great job!!

About WeOS launcher: I want to know how to modify the media shortcuts (netflix, youtube, .... FTMC).
        I do not know how to do it, that eliminates those 5 accesses trying to change them by another application.

Thanks.
        Menu button add/remove the main shortcuts and remove widgets, the white icons long press on them (ok button) and it should bring the list of installed apps, then you can change to the app you like....
        Also to move the main screen shortcuts long press on one of them and them you can move them left or right!

Comment

Menu button add/remove the main shortcuts and remove widgets, the white icons long press on them (ok button) and it should bring the list of installed apps, then you can change to the app you like....
          Also to move the main screen shortcuts long press on one of them and them you can move them left or right!
          Thank you very much for the information.

And on the bottom navigation bar,
          The first button starting with the left (they are like two arrows down) so that it serves? I give it to him and he seems to do nothing.

Comment

• superceleron
            superceleron commented
            Editing a comment
            My logo if you see it close!

Excuse me, explain me wrong

I am referring to the floating bar, in the photo that I attach the signal.

you can put the link where it is explained how you can transform a copy of the firmware by means of recovery pass it to image file to dump with the RKbachtool in case of emergency.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Wifi is not working

Comment

Can you help us for New wifi module?

Comment

Hi, superceleron, can I use this rom AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2Gb / 8Gb?
                Thank you.

Comment

Hello, Amazon video works?

Comment

• mo123
                    mo123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, it doesn't work.

I installed the latest version of this software, but the wifi problem still exists, have you found a solution? look video > https://streamable.com/uteol

Is it possible to install the original 'android tv os' rom for this z28 device? or zidoo h6 style split screen ui super...
                  Last edited by GxHero; 03-22-2018, 14:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximusix View Post
                    this orginal rom wifi works for my device

Comment

Hi to all
                      please someone could hep me?
                      I have the Z28 1/8 I would istall [ROM] Z28 2Gb/16Gb - SCV1 But Mistakely Flashed [ROM] AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2Gb/16Gb - SCV2 while I was flashing it the RockChip_Batch_Tool_v1.8 gave error and cloased.

So I noticed that I flash wrong ROM] AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2Gb/16Gb - SCV2 rom.
                      after than I reopen the RockChip_Batch_Tool_v1.8 on the pc and than I I press the reset hole with the pin I connected the cable to Z28 but PC doesn't read or see any connection.

so there for what can I do? is this Z28 Garbage now? Or do I have a any chance for to save it? please help about it
                      thnx.

Comment

• superceleron
                        superceleron commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Search the forum for mask mode thread, it m8 help you.

ok I solve the problem thank you very much... but on the original stock rom wifi doesnot works I tap on the wifi button after a 5 secont its close again. how can I solve it?

Comment

Originally posted by maliakan View Post
                        ok I solve the problem thank you very much... but on the original stock rom wifi doesnot works I tap on the wifi button after a 5 secont its close again. how can I solve it?
                        This rom wifi work my device maybe try It, z28 original rom ...

Originally posted by Maximusix View Post

Comment

When ı try to flash this rom after the %100 downoading its gives error its Layer 2-1 Download Firmware Fail
                          what can I do? pls hlp

Comment

Working...
                          X