A5X Max + RK3328 TV Box Android 7 4/32GB Dual WiFI Gig Lan BT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wassco View Post
    Im trying to get the 9.0 firmware rooted. its a pain. i just reverted to 7.1.2 with pre-root for now.
    Hi Wassco, any chance you can send me a PM with the link for 7.1.2. pre-rooted? I have looked everywhere and can't find it. The ones I founf the WiFi, LAN and BT don't work.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by protackle View Post

Hi Wassco, any chance you can send me a PM with the link for 7.1.2. pre-rooted? I have looked everywhere and can't find it. The ones I founf the WiFi, LAN and BT don't work.

Thank you.
      All Rockchip RK3328 Pie firmwares now come with an easy root setting.
      If the Pie firmware on A5X Max doesn't exist, they must use very early alpha Pie builds full of bugs.

Comment

I have this box, A5XMAX+ RK3328 and it's bricked, only red light.
        PC not recognize it at all, I installed drivers with DriverAssitant_v4.5 but no connection sound at all.
        Can anyone know which pins to short to put device in maskrom?
        Tried with this what I found online but without success.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190912_165949.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	783563

Name:	20190912_165926.jpg
Views:	656
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	783564
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nebojsa View Post
          I have this box, A5XMAX+ RK3328 and it's bricked, only red light.
          PC not recognize it at all, I installed drivers with DriverAssitant_v4.5 but no connection sound at all.
          Can anyone know which pins to short to put device in maskrom?
          Tried with this what I found online but without success.

Name:	20190912_165949.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	783563

Name:	20190912_165926.jpg
Views:	656
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	783564
          tell us what you did in the first place

Comment

How it's bricked that I don't know, it's from my friend.
            When I connect it to tv there is no signal and just red light.
            Tried to press reset button and apply power (adapter is ok) but nothing, no recovery.
            Then I tried to connect to PC with A-A usb cable and flash firmware with RK tool.
            I installed drivers with DriverAssitant_v4.5 but PC don't recognize box when I connect it (use usb no 4).
            Pc not recognize it at all, no connection sound and no device in Device manager, tried with all 4 usb ports in laptop.
            Found online that must put device in Mask mode to flash rom with shorting pins.
            Tried with pins that I marked on picture but nothing, no connection to PC.
            Want to ask if anybody know what pins to short to put box in mask rom mode and flash firmware with PC.

Comment

How it's bricked that I don't know, it's from my friend.
              When I connect it to tv there is no signal and just red light.
              Tried to press reset button and apply power (adapter is ok) but nothing, no recovery.
              Then I tried to connect to PC with A-A usb cable and flash firmware with RK tool.
              I installed drivers with DriverAssitant_v4.5 but PC don't recognize box when I connect it (use usb no 4).
              Pc not recognize it at all, no connection sound and no device in Device manager, tried with all 4 usb ports in laptop.
              Found online that must put device in Mask mode to flash rom with shorting pins.
              Tried with pins that I marked on picture but nothing, no connection to PC.
              Want to ask if anybody know what pins to short to put box in mask rom mode and flash firmware with PC.
              try to short the pins from the image u have posted and then connect usb cable to OTG usb port, pc should see it

Comment

Tried that many many times but without luck.

Comment

Tried that many many times but without luck.
                  you have to disable driver signature verification on the host pc

Comment

I think that is not the problem.
                    When you connect new device to PC there is connecting sound and you will see "unknown device" in device manager.
                    That device will not work until driver is installed but surely will be visible.
                    In my case there is no connection sound and no device in device manager, like I didn't plug it at ali (wrong pins or something).
                    I try also with Windows 7 on desktop PC but it's the same, no connection at all.

Comment

I think that is not the problem.
                      When you connect new device to PC there is connecting sound and you will see "unknown device" in device manager.
                      That device will not work until driver is installed but surely will be visible.
                      In my case there is no connection sound and no device in device manager, like I didn't plug it at ali (wrong pins or something).
                      I try also with Windows 7 on desktop PC but it's the same, no connection at all.
                      Well device is not dead if led is on, can you different cable to short the pins?

go short pins, keep shorted, insert usb male to male cable to the OTG usb port and try if that helps

Comment

Tried with different cable, USB ports, PC, it's the same.
                        If the box is alive then must be a wrong pins.

Comment

Tried to make bootable SD card with Rockchip Create Upgrade Disk Tool v1.53, but it won't boot...
                          Starting to think it's a hardware failure, nothing works.

Comment

Working...
                          X