Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R - TV BOX R10 4K TV Box 7.1.2 RK3328 Dual WiFi LAN VP9 HDMI Bluetooth 4.1 USB 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R - TV BOX R10 4K TV Box 7.1.2 RK3328 Dual WiFi LAN VP9 HDMI Bluetooth 4.1 USB 3.0

Click image for larger version  Name:	Gearbest.jpg Views:	1 Size:	150.6 KB ID:	670225

● The most advanced processor Rockchip has ever built, RK3328, which comes with 64-bit Cortex A53 and Mali-450 GPU
    ● It runs on the Android 7.1.2, which is stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
    ● 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
    ● A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
    ● 2.4G + 5.8G offer a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
    ● HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV

Gearbest
    Last edited by trebor; 09-12-2017, 21:35.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

The most advanced processor Rockchip has ever built, RK3328

I read somewhere that realtek built the most advanced processor
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

• trebor
      trebor commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry no idea what your talking about...;-)
      Every knows their new slogan, Real Tek-nikal RK3328 processors ;-)

Sorry no idea what your talking about...;-)
    Every knows their new slogan, Real Tek-nikal RK3328 processors ;-)
    Ha ha ha You got the comment button working now too That made me feel special welcome to the club
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hi I'm very interested in this box. Although I'm not sure how reputable R-TVBOX as a tv box manufacture is. I've read about a lot of issues people had with the s10 model. I think this r10 model won't really have the overheating issues that the s10 had, due to a better design with air ventilation in the housing, and a quad core instead of a octacore... My main concerns are of course the firmware. I don't see anywhere on the forums for the R-TV BOXES that confirm that these boxes do in fact play 4k on youtube and kodi as advertised. There's no actual good reviews on youtube either for any of these boxes... I heard on a youtube video that many tv boxes advertised as 4k do not actually play 4k on youtube or kodi. I need to buy a good stable top notch box by Christmas for my daughter. I'm thinking that purchasing a mx9 pro would be a better choice since it has a external Wi-Fi antenna for a faster and more stable Wi-Fi connection, and also includes the same cpu as this unit here... There's also some good reviews about it.

Comment

Been awhile for this one to show...and thanks to Gearbest today we can have a loot at the
        R - TV BOX R10 4K TV Box 7.1.2 RK3328 4/64GB Dual WiFi LAN VP9 HDMI Bluetooth 4.1 USB 3.0

The Box.

What's is the box

The fly around all the ports

Out with can open

Top removed, Power Plunger switch, and light show by the looks must have a coloured ring

Top side, Heat sink on good, Samsung Ram and a Toshiba eMMC

note the WiFi antennae still have there stick back covers on, may have been a difficult task
        to assemble if attache, may work ok in the flag mode, also note the Mesh Vents looks OK.

Power Off we have a RED glow

Power ON we have a BLUE glow

Found the remote is of the type that uses a Dongle, hidden in the Battery compartment

More to come
        Last edited by trebor; 12-14-2017, 00:12.
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

On with some testing and a look around the UI and information

Startup Good, Google login set up install apps etc no problems easy.
          Found WiFi and Ethernet speeds Good also BT connection good to headet
          Much the same as other, no extra goodies to be found as yet.

Also tested the remote (often forget keyboard user) and found the Dongle in the battery compartment.
          Should have read the starup Wizard.

Usual Startup Wizard 5-frames

UI clean look like it, basic apps installed .

System information.

Drm L3

CPU-Z 3-frames

Ram and Storage Truth

A1 SD Test

Antutu

AIDA64 13 Frames

Geekbench CPU More Info >
          http://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/5432800

Geekbench Compute

Ethernet

A Hot Pot

WiFi

Temps found to be about the same as others in this breed, Idle in the 60c...when pushed up to 80c.

As we are aware these RK3328 are not power houses when compared to others, does have fairly good ability to stream and video playback etc
          Can handle most of what Android apps have to offer, and different looking device
          Comes in three sizes pending your needs or wants 2/16, 4/32, 4/64

An idea of what is has to offer.
          Thanks also to Gearbest
          Last edited by trebor; 12-14-2017, 01:25. Reason: Update
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

It's pretty but does not present much value to me .
            This after I bought two R-TV S10 for friends.

Comment

As Found R-TV BOX R10 ANDROID 7.1.2 RK3328 KODI 18.0 TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20171220
              2GB+16GB PC Flash Firmware

4GB+32GB PC Flash Firmware

Source blog.geekbuying

treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
              X