Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching help for my A5X max rk3328

Hi to all !
    I have A5X Max tv box but after one time using it Tv box freeze with logo and just repet logo so I decide to put new firmware but put wrong and now I have bricked Tv box..I know ..stupid me...
    I search all internet and could not find good firmware for my tv box and dont know short pin kombination on my motherboard....If anyone knew what to do now I will be happy....
    send foto of tv box
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Be careful with RK3328.
    I must desactive auto-update in PlayStore.
    If you update SuperSU, box bootloop.
    Mine is MX9 mini pro.

Comment

I found good firmware, now i need short pin combination...if anyone know???

Poslano sa mog F3_Pro koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mattkix View Post
        I found good firmware, now i need short pin combination...if anyone know???

Hi ,

why you want do do this ??? , is the Box not recognized by Pc anymore ??? , this only works

if your "Nand" is soldered like you can see here on first Picture :

http://ugoos.net/blog/reflashing-in-...device-bricked

the new PCBs can be unbricked by another way , but not sure how . So please , to be sure post

a good Quality , nearby Picture of your PCB , both sides .

hope this helps / gefattern

Comment

Thanks Gefattern for your post...my tv Box have power-red light is turn on when dc or Pc is plug in...so i can connect with pc but not recognize...I use rkbatch tool or android tool but nothing I can use...so i must find nand short pin to try make alive again.......but I cant find nand or it is under cooler ( im begginer for this stuff).......

Comment

should I try to remove cooler????

Comment

Gefattern, tell me which part of board shoud I focus on and make photo...I send some
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

better pics...
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I have the full ROM img file if you would like it. I had updated my SuperSU and could not get past the splash screen, so I had the seller from AliExpress send me the file. All is well now using the Rockchip Android Tool 2.39 to update the firmware. You should probably go that route instead of taking everything apart.

Edit: Sorry, I just realized that you have the Max and not the Pro. Not sure if it would totally work then...sorry about that
                  Last edited by onelovekir; 10-02-2017, 01:38.

Rockin' the 'ish outta Android!!
                  KIRk Out!!

Comment

Tnks onelovekir for tryin help..yes mine is max version and have good ron only problem is that my pc dont recognize box so only solution is with rihgt pin combination..could not find for now

Comment

Originally posted by mattkix View Post
                      Tnks onelovekir for tryin help..yes mine is max version and have good ron only problem is that my pc dont recognize box so only solution is with rihgt pin combination..could not find for now

Hi ,

sorry for my late answer , i am not sure until now but i think somewhere on the other Side under the Nand ,

Nand is the one direct under the CPU(Heatsink) , but for this we can better first ask some of the Pros , the

new soldered Nands are not the simplest for unbrick , i ask tonight the Pros .

You write you have a good Rom , is it Stock or Costum , for Restore Stock is better , i think .

Be patient , hopefully all comes good , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Tnks gefattern for help..waitting your news...

Comment

Have stock rom from chinagadgetsreviews...hope it is ok...never have chance to try

Comment

ok matt, if you have the stock rom, then use the Rockchip Android Tool to install the firmware. First you need to use the Driver Assistant 4.5 to install the correct drivers. Once done, boot into recovery on your device. once in recovery open up the Android Tool. Then go back to your device and click on Reboot to bootloader, then Android Tool should be able to recognize your device. Let me know if you have any other questions

Rockin' the 'ish outta Android!!
                            KIRk Out!!

Comment

thanks All for trying to help me...but I find solution my own....and now have GOOD WORKING devices...Problem was to find Short pin because on board is new Nand so I have to find correct pin to short connect before turn USB in TV box........AND i Found good pin.......Im Sending you foto of short pin connections maybe can help others....
                              When coonect two pin with metal wire or something else...., insert usb (connected to PC but before that you have to instal drivers fisrt and open RKbatch tool and insert good firmware)...wait for 10 sec and PC should recognize TV box..Now can remove wire connection ...On your PC you will see that in RKbatch program square become blue...after that click Upgrade and wait till finish.....that is all and should have good working TV box...hope it helps
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X