No announcement yet.

MX10 Android 7.1.2 RK3328 4/32GB TV BOX 2.4GHZ WiFi Fast Lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not update SuperUser APP, boot loop, i made the same mistake New Flash Firmware: https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...10-tv-box.html

Comment

Hai picky, thanks for the heads up.. i have downloaded this firmware and copied the MX10 RK3328 20170913(20171013).img file in SD card. while trying to update via SD card, it shows nothing in the card. Help me.

Comment

plug tv-box to usb to pc, disconnect tv-box from the electricity
        i bay this usb-kabel https://www.amazon.de/dp/B002V9LSSG/...740101_TE_item ,
        reset button located inside the a/v port, use non metal item,
        Download software and firmware ,plug box to usb to pc,install program,after install,unplug box,right click program icon that is on desktop,open file location...

Comment

hai, can i still use amlogic burning tool in MX10.. or should i use Rockchip Flash tool..

Comment

tools this site, I used and worked :

Comment

As Found

Firmware update:

Source blog.geekbuying
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

picky .. Bingo man.. thanks for the support.. finally my tv box is alive.. @trbor thanks for the update boss..

Comment

Thanks,I thought it's another dead box here )), Flashed I don't know exactly what they solved! But still no any Bars up or down ,still fast and stable for any streaming ,Your support always Appreciated.

Comment

Another Update

Source blog.geekbuying
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

does this update add a notification Bar? I miss that big time on this box.

Comment

Originally posted by waryou303 View Post
                        i also got mine yesterday. i'm actually pretty ok with it - the most annoying thing is that there is no status bar at all, and no top information bar either. I can not even bring them up with Nova launcher - and this is super weird. Anyone has any idea how to get around it?

otherwise it works pretty fast, i could use everything on it i wanted so far (i stream videos/movies from my NAS and kids watch Youtube on it), i don't use any netflix or other apps.

But there is no way currently to switch between apps, go to the home screen, set the volume, or anything like that.

if someone has some ideas please share.
                        Go to play store and grab the app called "Simple Control" you can play with it and make it do whatever you want pretty much. Home, last apps used, go back and even Long press pops volume if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by fracl View Post

does this update add a notification Bar? I miss that big time on this box.
                          Nope, unfortunately !! Hope they will add it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Metzo View Post

Nope, unfortunately !! Hope they will add it soon.
                            ya I contacted where I bought the box and asked about that, they told me none of their boxes had a notification bar anymore. they said most ppl don't like it.. or don't want it.!? anyways, "Simple Control" pretty much makes up for it.

Comment

My MX10 is frozen. I tried to ugrade the firmware:
                              1) downloaded the img file
                              2) installed RockChip Driver Assistant 4.4 on my PC
                              3) downloaded RockChip Batch Tool 1.8
                              4) connected the TV Box via USB to PC (A-A blue USB cable)
                              5) pressed the reset button inside the AV port (which normally leads to the reboot screen when connected to TV)
                              Nevertheless my PC does not recognize the USB device, so it is not possible to flash the TV Box
                              Any advice please?
                              (I would prefer to upgrade the firmware via SD card, which seems to work - after pressing the reset, nevertheless there is no zip upgrade file available)

Comment

USB-Port-4 TV-Box
                                4) pressed the reset button inside the AV port
                                5) connected the TV Box via USB to PC (A-A blue USB cable)
                                5.1) let go reset button
                                Driver Installed?
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X