X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevinfish
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron
    The img is to be burn by usb with the tool for windows!
    That's all you can tell me? You don't know which of those partitions the windows usb tool puts the image on? Its going to be almost a week until my new power supply comes in and I'd really like to have this going sooner

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    The img is to be burn by usb with the tool for windows!

Leave a comment:

• kevinfish
    replied
    I finally redownloaded the original zip and its complaining no digest file found. It would be super nice if I could re-flash this without having to go back to my pc with the double male cable cuz its power supplied just died

Leave a comment:

• kevinfish
    replied
    FYI it complains about kernel being too small

Leave a comment:

• kevinfish
    replied
    superceleron i crashed it and I'm trying to reinstall the *.img file thru twrp's "install" option. Can you tell me which partition I'm supposed to flash it on?

the options are:

Uboot
    Trust
    Resource
    Kernel
    Boot

TIA,

-Kevin

Leave a comment:

• RedEyes
    replied
    Thanks Kevin,
    it's better not to complicate my life with this RomRom.

Leave a comment:

• kevinfish
    replied
    Originally posted by RedEyes View Post
    Good morning,
    Superceleron thank you for your fantastic work.
    One question, can I use this Rom for the scsion v88 V88 NO? is the same product, only difference is the ram 4/16.

Thanks Best Regards
    I'm running it on the Piano but there seems to be a lot of stuff missing. For instance, I can only access the home (launcher) setting when I actually install another launcher. I installed Katzoft's "settings search" app and no magnifying glass even shows up (contrary to his screen shots on the playstore page for it).

Also notifications swipe down doesn't work nor do the normal navigation bottom line (with the circle, house, and pages icons) show up. So its pretty hard to do a lot of things. But I think these were also defects in the stock rom so if that was used as the basis for this one then it would make sense.

Leave a comment:

• Akos
    replied
    Thank you. You saved my box!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    I really cant tell m8

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    I dont have the source of it, all as done in stock rom with a lot of "hack"...

• RedEyes
    replied
    V88 Piano!!!

Leave a comment:

• RedEyes
    replied
    Good morning,
    Superceleron thank you for your fantastic work.
    One question, can I use this Rom for the scsion v88 V88 NO? is the same product, only difference is the ram 4/16.

Thanks Best Regards

Leave a comment:

• kevinfish
    replied
    superceleron Can you open source this on github somewhere? I'd like to try and fix some stuff with it.

Leave a comment:

• kevinfish
    replied
    Does it have f2fs support?

my v88 piano has the f2fs tools but no support in the kernel nor module. Strangely it does have udf support but no tools. :/

Leave a comment:

• relaxxxrrr
    replied
    Sounds like you will need to flash through USB cable. Sorry, I do not remember which USB port I used. You need male to male USB cable and Factory Tool 1.43e.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X