Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCISHION V88 Piano TV Box - RK3328 4GB RAM + 16GB ROM Android 7.1 USB 3.0 Fast lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ezdellboy View Post
    Does anyone please know which pins to short on V88 Piano? Mine just has a red light and won't do anything by trying to reset it and PC won't recognize it. Here is a photo of it. Any help is much appreciated.

I have this same problem, but I do not know how to make it short on the board. If anyone knows please send here.

Comment

Hi guys, Luckily I found the two pins to short the V88 Piano's memory ...
      First I used a small metal staple to join the two points T9 and T10, second I pressed the reset button and only then did I connect the USB cable to the PC using RockChip Batch Tool v1.8! Was a two persons job...

Check the photos:

Click image for larger version  Name:	V88 Pro.jpg Views:	1 Size:	126.7 KB ID:	731764Click image for larger version  Name:	V88 Pro2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.8 KB ID:	731765

Regards
      Pedro
      Last edited by Safu; 06-17-2018, 10:32.

Comment

firmware pls always stuck on android logo

Comment

If you bought this, should ask for your money back. The firmware is a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpit View Post
            firmware pls always stuck on android logo
            Download the firmware from this post:

Originally posted by changonc View Post
            Hi, I just got this firmware from Gearbest, it was in baidu but I have uploaded to Mega.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Thanks!!

Comment

i installed this firmware, now my device shows up as "V88_MINI_III" instead of v88 piano

Comment

Originally posted by mathi View Post
                i installed this firmware, now my device shows up as "V88_MINI_III" instead of v88 piano
                AFAIK the V88 Mini III is electrically identical to the V88 Piano except for the RAM and ROM sizes which are double in the V88 Piano.
                I believe that the RAM and ROM sizes are detected at boot time so it is not too surprising that the same firmware can be used for both.
                Do the correct sizes (4GB and 16GB respectively) for the V88 Piano show up after booting?

Comment

Originally posted by segv View Post
                  AFAIK the V88 Mini III is electrically identical to the V88 Piano except for the RAM and ROM sizes which are double in the V88 Piano.
                  I believe that the RAM and ROM sizes are detected at boot time so it is not too surprising that the same firmware can be used for both.
                  Do the correct sizes (4GB and 16GB respectively) for the V88 Piano show up after booting?
                  Yes, the RAM and ROM sizes show up correctly for my V88 Piano box. Thanks for the info.

This scishion v88 piano tv box is a wonderful device, but the stock ROM running this box is not great. They have removed some essential components and it is difficult to get an alternate launcher or other components / notification bar to work on this.

i wonder if there is a custom cyanogenmod/android ROM for this device.

Comment

Hello

I need your help please. When i turn on my box, the ligth turns red an still red, i've tried all the solutions here but when i upgrade returns this error "Download Boot Fail"

the box is reconized on PC but the square doesn't tur yellow.

Can some one help me...

Thx

Comment

hi.. i am trying to connect Google Remote App with my v88 piano but nothing is showing in the app.., is there anything in settings to activate?
                      Moreover, how can i enable Bluetooth i am unable to find Bluetooth option in settings ., i have default firmware comes with box

Comment

• mo123
                        mo123 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well, the device doesn't have bluetooth, also 100mbps lan instead of 1gbps as advertised.
                        Kodi, Youtube will also be a disaster since it doesn't have auto frame-rate, no 10-bit h264/h265, HDR, or deinterlacing support or updated framework for Youtube to not freeze and Amazon Prime will most likely still not work. The wifi is bad as well as the storage chip that will pack up after a few months.
                        If you can still return it, please do and get something that just works.

Well thats not the reply i expected but i am happy with the device tomy need., as youtube works fine., and mostly i use it for free IPTV apps and they work flawlessly but i am still looking for the answer to my question that how the google remote app works !! or that is also lie
                      i need to copy paste a lot of links so any app suggestion would be great.,., and i dont like using wireless mouse

Comment

Originally posted by SSyar View Post
                        Well thats not the reply i expected but i am happy with the device tomy need., as youtube works fine., and mostly i use it for free IPTV apps and they work flawlessly but i am still looking for the answer to my question that how the google remote app works !! or that is also lie
                        i need to copy paste a lot of links so any app suggestion would be great.,., and i dont like using wireless mouse

just got to know about CetusPlay has anyone used it on v88 and will it work ?

Comment

• mo123
                          mo123 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It will lag a lot, doesn't work smooth.
                          Google Remote app only works on AndroidTV, not tv boxes running tablet firmware.

well the OP of this thread states that Google TV Remote is supported that's why i asked

Comment

help me please! my tv box appears like "unknown device" and I can't unbrick it
                          I'm installing drivers 4.4 from batchtool 1.8 folder

Comment

Hi, my V88 piano works fine. Somehow it's has Android 8.1 and not 7.1. In any case can someone share their experience when using a browser like chrome/ firefox/ etc...? My problem is that I can't use simply the mouse to scroll down the page and also I can't mark & copy text with the mouse. The old TV box running Android 4.x was really easy to navigate with the mouse. Thanks for your feedback.

Comment

Working...
                            X