Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCISHION V88 Piano TV Box - RK3328 4GB RAM + 16GB ROM Android 7.1 USB 3.0 Fast lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCISHION V88 Piano TV Box - RK3328 4GB RAM + 16GB ROM Android 7.1 USB 3.0 Fast lan

Click image for larger version  Name:	Clipboard01.png Views:	1 Size:	324.1 KB ID:	707976

Further investigation the trxcom TRC1102nl is only a 10/100 transformer no GiG Lan

SCISHION V88 Paino TV Box
    The unique design with jumping piano keys, brilliant craftsmanship that perfects every detail. The RK3328 with quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 and Mali-450MP2, is the most cost-effective chip for high-end TV box in 2017 absolutely. And USB 3.0 can transfer large capacity files ( such as HD movies ) quickly ( 10 times than USB 2.0 ). With 4GB RAM big memory, quick response and no pause.

Main Features:
    ● It runs on the Android 7.1, you can download App from Android market / Appstore, etc.
    ● Talk online. Support SKYPE video call, MSN, Facebook, Twitter, QQ, etc.
    ● Netflix, Hulu, Flixster, Youtube. These network functions are no problems if you have this product
    ● Support WiFi hotspot, could be used as a wireless router
    ● Local media playback, support HDD, U disk, SD card
    ● Support Google TV remote function. Control the product by WiFi network
    4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
    ● HDR vivid world. Watch videos in detail like never before with select HDR content. Witness scenes and characters come to life in vivid contrast, color, and clarity

Gearbest
    Last edited by trebor; 02-09-2018, 11:27. Reason: Thanks to sergv for the heads up
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Waiting to receive this but what are the chances the ROCK64 Linux image will just work on this box? Hoping the gig ethernet is the same as the one in that rom.

Comment

I saw on internet this box have DRM Level 1.
      https://androidtvbox.eu/scishion-v88...w-44-99-promo/
      Somebody can confirm ?

Comment

Interesting yes...will have to wait to see it to believe it I guess

treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

這台有ROOT嗎

Comment

Originally posted by rob0809 View Post
            Waiting to receive this but what are the chances the ROCK64 Linux image will just work on this box? Hoping the gig ethernet is the same as the one in that rom.
            Hi, I'm considering to buy this box, hoping it's able to boot Rock64 images from sdcard like the Scichion V88 mini III.
            Could you please test whether it's possible?

Comment

Originally posted by blackie333 View Post

Hi, I'm considering to buy this box, hoping it's able to boot Rock64 images from sdcard like the Scichion V88 mini III.
              Could you please test whether it's possible?
              Hi. I still haven't received the box. As soon as I do and get a chance, I will try to load a Linux image on it. I'm hoping it's as easy as the V88 mini III too.

Comment

有固件能分享嗎

Comment

• trebor
                  trebor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No firmware available as yet
                  Please use English

I box to install apk from the new boot. Card in the boot screen. Requires firmware

Comment

Can you tell me how to update? Thanks. I am stuck in the boot screen

Comment

Lets have a closer look at the SCISHION V88 Piano TV Box - RK3328 4GB RAM + 16GB ROM Android 7.1 USB 3.0

Thanks to Gearbest
                    Lest see if it brings music to our ears

The Box

Contents

Ports

Base removed

PCB Removed

treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Lets see what this has to offer and it's just OK a few dud notes while playing. we need a PianoTuner.
                      Well it does stuff, but could and should be a lot better I feel.
                      Needs a Good Rom to save it from itself, I asked superceleron if he had time, he said not for A Millions Dollars so looks like it's doomed

Runs very warm Idle being 60c + and goes up to the 80s + when doing stuff seen worse yes
                      Could be better low powered CPU and Heat not the best of companions

Setting up Google and installing apps was only just ok
                      Slow, paused, came good sorta after a bit so be patient, ICMAX eMMC could be a worry ?

May have noticed it has a PCB type Wifi antenna (part of the PCB) not the best I have found

WiFi

Ethernet was better

Got it all sorted after a few restarts bit of swearing offered to the Cat he just flicked it on the floor.

No upper or Lower Bars. Has Root no SU installed

UI and Installed apps, Old Launcher

System Info, this Mob normally do a good rom (NHG), must be to much Xmas Cheer

CPU-Z 3 frames

Drm L3

Antutu, seen better for this chip

Ram and Storage Truth

Youtube Temps Mid to Hi 70's

A1 SD Bench

AIDA64 10 frames

Just Ok at present needs some Luv to make it happy maybe an update,
                      Maybe a 32bit Rom and run 720 Viewport may bring it into line a bit...

Gearbest
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Firmware to share ... ... buy not yet installed finished apk apk broken one hour not .. conscience advice to buy this one can not use titanium backup .. now I only red light. I also hope that the community more Kind person https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JNF...ew?usp=sharing
                        Last edited by 1980; 12-16-2017, 08:53.

Comment

• trebor
                          trebor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nothing, maybe next week can get lucky...

trebor You made a mistake .. Today I was here to share. I am willing to share the case of a broken box .. I hope to help people.It's not a good act to be offended

Comment

• trebor
                          trebor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I understand Now..You had firmware to share
                          All good thanks for sharing..

I think Version on box has date 20171110
                          Rom you share is 20171017
                          Last edited by trebor; 12-16-2017, 18:03.

The old Ye Hao. At least can be used to share with the same situation as I need the firmware. Although I am broken. I know the wait for the mood. This is the seller and the factory to want. Unfortunately, I can not use

Comment

Working...
                        X