Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCISHION V88 Piano TV Box - RK3328 4GB RAM + 16GB ROM Android 7.1 USB 3.0 Fast lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way to unroot this device ? amd install latest netflix version

Comment

Originally posted by liemuy View Post
      Hi, my V88 piano works fine. Somehow it's has Android 8.1 and not 7.1. In any case can someone share their experience when using a browser like chrome/ firefox/ etc...? My problem is that I can't use simply the mouse to scroll down the page and also I can't mark & copy text with the mouse. The old TV box running Android 4.x was really easy to navigate with the mouse. Thanks for your feedback.
      woAh 8.1 thats good gfor you,, navigation is the biggest issue., you should connect a mouse or air mouse utility this is how i m using it

Comment

Hi ,

to use a TVBox without Navbar u must have Mouse & Keyboard , or Pie Control with Mouse works too , i have both , works great ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Is there anyway to identify V88 as Android TV device for the app to get the Anroid TV UI

Comment

Good day
            my v88 mini III (2018-03-27) XT-RX4_V11 out of nowhere to be using it rebooted and from there it did not start again staying in red light.

I already tried to turn it off and reset without success then I began to investigate how to flash it to get it out of the birck, my computer if it detects it with the RK batch tool and driver install 4.4 like other equipment that has been flashed but when doing the process it presents the following image:

Oops I couldn't put the image anymore because now it doesn't detect me anymore. That was done to me last night but today I can no longer reproduce the same error because the computer can no longer detect me.

Now I already tried to do the hard reset by touching the points on the tablet plus reset and usb but I cannot make it detect the equipment on my computer again.

Could you help me

Comment

anyone planning to do this for the TV Box ??

Comment

Need official firmware of this device?

Comment

Working...
                X