Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mywk
    replied
    mo123 Thank you a lot for all your work!

Was anyone able to install this firmware on a H96 MAX H2?
    Last edited by Mywk; 06-28-2018, 17:52.

Leave a comment:

replied
    How can your firmware support mx9 pro. can't brush your firmware

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by bylderup View Post
    Can I flash your image via original update app or do I have to use the flash tool an my laptop ?
    You can use AndroidTool in the opening post.
    Hold a paperclip in the recovery opening until it clicks while doing the following, connect the USB cable to the side USB port next to the blue one and recovery opening and connect the power cord to a wall connector or use an extension cord if too far away. You can now release the paperclip.
    Also install the Driver Tool first if it is the first time connecting the device to the PC or laptop.
    If the steps were done correct, AndroidTool will say Loader mode found'.
    You can go the the second tab to select the firmware file, update.img then Update to flash it.
    Wait about 5 minutes after flashing completes then remove the cables from the PC and plug into your tv.

Android Kodi I build included in my firmware supports Mpeg2 deinterlacing, HDR, 10-bit H264 and auto frame-rate switching(which is a bit broken in the nightly Kodi 18's since they have no Android developer to test things properly).

I will probably upload a new custom firmware in a few hours too.

Leave a comment:

• bylderup
    replied
    Can I flash your image via original update app or do I have to use the flash tool an my laptop ?

Leave a comment:

• x7soc
    replied
    ah okay, so maybe i will try the SD card version
    so your version can be expected next week? :-D

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by x7soc View Post
    an news regarding Oreo?
    For Rock64 it is also released, but Android Tool doesnt like it, maybe i try the MX10 image :-D
    http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/ROC...droid_8.x_eMMC
    Yes, new AndroidTV Oreo being worked on this week, not the fake Android tv users make themselves
    The MX10 is a disaster so don't waste time installing broken firmware that might damage the bootloader and stop the device from booting.
    The R64 Oreo can only work from a micro-sd card, emmc firmware uses strange methods to flash and can only work on actual R64 hardware after you pull some switches, the emmc storage chip on it is a removable one you buy separately that work and boot differently since it doesn't come with built-in storage by default like tv boxes.

Leave a comment:

• x7soc
    replied
    an news regarding Oreo?
    For Rock64 it is also released, but Android Tool doesnt like it, maybe i try the MX10 image :-D
    http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/ROC...droid_8.x_eMMC
    Last edited by x7soc; 06-25-2018, 10:40.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by 251643711 View Post
    Mvr9 can't decode HD, right?
    Yes in Kodi 18 and in LibreELEC TRN9 image.
    Full support for HD audio, 4K, HDR, deinterlacing and 10-bit h264 in Kodi 18 at least on my firmware.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    commented on 's reply
    You have to ask the manufacturer of your device for updated firmware.
    Never a good idea to buy a product that doesn't have it's own website, then who do you contact for support?
    Tv boxes, tablets, phones re complicated and need constant firmware updates to solve bugs.
    I see here is the stock firmware for your device.

replied
    Mvr9 can't decode HD, right?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Firmwares not having rk patches from Aug 2017 will have problems with hd audio.
    When will it be solved? how can mx9pro brush your firmware? Or will the mx9pro firmware come out?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by 251643711 View Post
    My current firmware DTS HD plays a sound called Catton
    Firmwares not having rk patches from Aug 2017 will have problems with hd audio.

Leave a comment:

replied
    My current firmware DTS HD plays a sound called Catton

Leave a comment:

replied
    My box is MX9 PRO finished brushing black screen, switch on the machine mode into the re
    Last edited by 251643711; 05-25-2018, 07:17.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry nagrace just re tested
Working...
X