Apart for that..
    AN excellent Rom per the norm.
    Thanks
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

hello,
      no problems with supersu in 1.2. all works fine.
      I am looking forward to version with hdcp support.

thank you mo123,
      phil.

Comment

please can this rom be used on MXR PRO RK3328?

Comment

• mo123
          mo123 commented
          Editing a comment
          No, it will most likely brick it.

PLEASE CAN THIS ROM BE USED ON MXR PRO RK3328?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince boateng View Post
          PLEASE CAN THIS ROM BE USED ON MXR PRO RK3328?
          No, as the ROM is for different hardware and DDR4 memory and won't boot on DDR3 devices.
          You can ask the manufacturer of MXR Pro for updated firmware for your device or sell it and buy something that works.

Comment

okay thanks

Comment

I´ve found a problem. When i started RKMC and START/STOP/START a film, the screen keep black. I must restart RKMC and then the self problem.

Comment

Originally posted by philip83 View Post
                I´ve found a problem. When i started RKMC and START/STOP/START a film, the screen keep black. I must restart RKMC and then the self problem.
                You can just use Kodi 18, the latest one here, works much better.
                http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/and...64-v8a/master/

You can also enable adjust display to match video frame-rate and set it to start/stop and in Display Settings set it to 2.5 seconds, must have Expert Settings showing at the bottom left then you can play real 4K videos that other RK3328 devices can't do.
                HDR videos will then also work.
                A few days ago, Koying submitted fixes for 4K videos that showed stripes and the mouse pointer not working in 4K.
                It's all solved now after 4 months of Kodi 17/18 containing those bugs.
                Don't use Kodi 17 from the Play Store as it still contain those bugs.

Comment

thanks for your fast help. with kodi all works perfect.

phil.

Comment

hi mo123,

I'm sorry to disturb you again. youtube have no function. when i will start a video nothing happen.
                    can you test it on your mvr9?

thank you!

bye.
                    phil.

Comment

hi mo123,

I'm sorry to disturb you again. youtube have no function. when i will start a video nothing happen.
                      can you test it on your mvr9?

thank you!

bye.
                      phil.
                      I will check it.
                      I use a special Youtube app from here that has extra features and adblock - https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...08&postcount=2
                      It is best to disable updates for Youtube in Google Play Store so it doesn't update and get overwritten with the normal Youtube app.
                      Also make sure you update Google Play Store(it will update automatically or you can go to About, click several times on build version then it will update)
                      In Play Store also search for Google Play Services and update it.
                      Sometimes this is also required for Youtube.

Comment

i set the box to factory defaults. now youtube app plays video. only the login does not work in this app.
                        In the previous version of you, I used youtube for tv. in this app, I can log in and retrieve the subscriptions.
                        Unfortunately, youtube for tv does not work.
                        Last edited by philip83; 01-10-2018, 06:28.

Comment

with microg.apk from the xda side, the login is working.

Comment

with microg.apk from the xda side, the login is working.
                            I think I used the non-root Youtube app(needs MicroG for login) instead of the rooted one with working login.
                            I will just replace it, then it will not be needed to install MicroG too.

Comment

hello mo123,

Please, there is the possibility of kodi to make a 1: 1 backup.
                              it is really troublesome to reinstall after installing android kodi?
                              copy and play back from Android/data /org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/
                              did not work for me.

Kind regards,
                              Phil.

Comment

Working...
                              X