Roms needed badly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roms needed badly

Anyone has firmware for a R-TV BOX MINI+ Android 7.1.1 RK3328 4K TV Box 2GB/16GB or A5X PRO Android Nougat RK3328 4K TV Box 2GB/16GB? The 1 g versions go straight to green screen.

Which is the brand of your device?

Comment

it's a r- tv mini 2gb/ 16gb. the board says a5x mini but neither a5x or r-tv 1 gb/ 8gb mini roms flash it i get green screen. Bundle R-TV BOX MINI+ Android 7.1.1 RK3328 4K VP9 KODI 17.1 TV Box 2GB/16GB 802.11 b/g/n WIFI LAN H.265 HDR10 USB3.0 + Rii i8+ 2.4G Wireless

Comment

Hi Xeros1, In the forum this problem with green screen was covered and I think it was caused by the tv type.
        Sony and Philips were some of the tvs.
        Cheers
        Kevin
        Last edited by kevin1341; 11-24-2017, 22:02. Reason: Spelling

Comment

thanks kevin1341 tv is a TCL. the box worked well for 4 months and started dropping wifi and then green screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeros1 View Post
            thanks kevin1341 tv is a TCL. the box worked well for 4 months and started dropping wifi and then green screen.
            Give it a try with this firmware. It worked for me after getting green screen with every firm I tried,

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Let us know if it worked!

Regards///

Comment

Thanks .I'll let you know.

Comment

Hey it worked perfectly! Your a lifesaver! I got WiFi, Bluetooth, remote, everything. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Xeros1 View Post
                  Hey it worked perfectly! Your a lifesaver! I got WiFi, Bluetooth, remote, everything. Thanks!
                  Awesome!!! Great to hear your device it's alive again!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X