No announcement yet.

Help to unbrick MX9 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try to load firmware. If red, try to find firmware with another bootloader. For example 2.43.

Comment

Blue Square it is very good. It means mask rom mode. Try to translate with google translator this instruction https://4minipc.ru/blog/81-mask-rom-...-kirpicha.html

Comment

You need this item! 4. In the ROM Flash Tool, click the Erase NAND (IDB) button. We are waiting for the completion. You can start firmwares with the correct firmware. When using the RockChip Batch Tool for firmware, press RESTORE (not UPGRADE).

If as a result of these actions you did not succeed - you may have a NAND chip damaged.

Comment

what's your wi-fi chip. Ap6255? Or rtl?

Comment

Originally posted by Anadi View Post
            https://youtu.be/dyQPStquN0Mhttps://...be/dyQPStquN0M
            Try to load firmware. If red, try to find firmware with another bootloader. For example 2.43.
            Hi thank you for your reply.

1.I Tried other loader but result is the same fail !!
            2. İ tired the erase nand chip and i got that (shown on picture)fail
            3. Actually device connected my pc and i see all boot loaders on mask room but i cant do any action. Where i click button im getting error or faild. So i think nand chip got damage because of high voltage.
            4. Bro i couldnt find wifi chip number on mx9 pro sorry about that
            5. So what can i do for next ?
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Go to the NFS tab. Download there the firmware on that tab. you are now in the wrong tab. when the firmware boots, you will see the Bootloader version. You downloaded the firmware with version 2.44. try to flash it completely, but not in parts

Comment

Comment

4) Before flashing, you need to clean the internal memory. Click Erase NAND (IDB)
                  Should appear "Doing Lower Level Format, Total (16384)"
                  (I hope, here I understood correctly) IMPORTANT! In the Current line, digits must be counted up to 16384, and the operation is completed.
                  If the numbers do not count (sometimes), restart the Flash tool and press Erase again.
                  If the numbers do not run, close the program, reload the tablet again into the firmware mode and try again.

Comment

mucro

is your box now running ? if yes what have you done ?

Comment

Hello, I have an MX9Pro, 4/32GB, it is not working, just red light on ,I found a part blown, but I can't see what was written on it, can someone help me, please make a picture to your board to see what was written on that part?
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

If box does not show sign of life ---> DEAD

If you get red light ---> Can be resurrected using paperclip and short he emmc probe pads then you connect usb cable and wait for it to get detected.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzo View Post
                          Finally, I've ressurected my MX9 Pro from "red light only" state, tried again those two pins shown above to enter MASKROM, but with this procedure:

1. open Rockchip Batch Tool and import firmware
                          2. short two golden points under NAND chip and keep it shorted (shown in manu_manu4 post)
                          3. plug the micro USB cable into OGT port
                          4. windows should make "add device" sound and device should appear in Batch Tool
                          5. unshort golden pins
                          6. press Upgrade to start flashing

After this procedure the device started as it should and now is working fine

Hi

can i have the firmware please

ota-mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_IT6334_20181113_r1(mx9pro

Comment

Working...
                          X