RKremotecontrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RKremotecontrol

I picked up a couple of boxes for cheap. The first a MXQ Pro 4K with Android 6.0 and a RK3229 CPU. It came with eHomeMediaCenter preinstalled. I was able to put the RKremoteControl apk on my phone and use it to run the box.
    The second box a R-TVBOX Mini+ with Android 7.1 and a RK3328 CPU didn't have HomeMediaCenter preinstalled so I couldn't control the box with the phone. I installed eHomeMediaCenter but the phone still didn't see it so no remote control. Is there a way to make the RKremoteControl app on the phone operate the box running Nougat?
    HK1 Pro Plus
    FlowFon F1
    H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
    MXQ Pro+
    R-TVBOX Mini+
    MK809III

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
    I picked up a couple of boxes for cheap. The first a MXQ Pro 4K with Android 6.0 and a RK3229 CPU. It came with eHomeMediaCenter preinstalled. I was able to put the RKremoteControl apk on my phone and use it to run the box.
    The second box a R-TVBOX Mini+ with Android 7.1 and a RK3328 CPU didn't have HomeMediaCenter preinstalled so I couldn't control the box with the phone. I installed eHomeMediaCenter but the phone still didn't see it so no remote control. Is there a way to make the RKremoteControl app on the phone operate the box running Nougat?
    Hi ,

i believe that RKRC APK is not compatible with the Android 7 API , too old ,

use a BT Mouse , Keyboard or Camecontroller for example to navigate .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
    X