MX10 AV Cable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX10 AV Cable?

Has anyone found an AV cable that works with the MX10 Android 7.1.2 RK3328 4/32GB TV BOX 2.4GHZ WiFi?

I have several from other Android TV boxes but I get nothing from any of them when plugged into my MX10. I even ordered one from Amazon that is supposed to be compatible with MX devices.

If I plug headphones in the AV port then I get sound out of one ear and that's it. With the AV cables I have I tried swapping the yellow/red/white RCA jacks around on the TV to see if I got any video or sound but nothing from any of them.

Thanks!

-TimG

There can be various Lengths of the of the AV adapter barrel between 14 ~ 17mm +/- as you may be aware.
    You mentioned you have a collection I guess you may have long or short barrels

The Option will only show NTSC or PAL in Settings or 480p and can be tricky to activate, meaning set and restart to activate/ make happen.

Options to look I have not tested on this model to confirm.

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi there,

I think all cables work but not with the correct colors. For me, it's the red RCA that is for video. Usually, it's always the yellow one, but not with this TV box.

Comment

Working...
      X