Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x7soc
    replied
    i tried all test builds and with http://test.libreelec.tv/LibreELEC-RK3328.arm-9.0-devel-20180417095928-r28482-ga934092-rockbox.tar
    the RC is working and no blinking LED, but power on still doesnt work. Seems the shutdown / power off in Kodi is causing it?
    even with removed sd card i have to replug power connection to get it powered on for android

Leave a comment:

• x7soc
    replied
    hey,

i used http://test.libreelec.tv/LibreELEC-RK3328.arm-9.0-devel-20180404070049-r28467-g1fed43a1c-box-trn9.img.gz

i
    f you could send me only the dtb file would be nice and easier :-D

okay, so IR support will take some time.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by x7soc View Post
    tried last test build from today and it seems after short test my audo issue is solved with delay after refresh rate set to 6.5s
    no more crashes after pushing stopp button

still not working:
    IR (power on the box)
    blinking LED
    Hi

Where do you download the latest test build?
    Is it this one or newer? - http://test.libreelec.tv/LibreELEC-R...ox-trn9.img.gz
    You can just replace the dtb file with mine(from here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...034#post715034) after inserting the card reader back into the PC.
    I'll upload the file and send to you to fix the LED.
    It will show you an Image, dtb file and a system.

The LED is an easy fix and is blinking on all devices, with LibreELEC 9 alpha they are suppose to fix it soon for all devices.
    The IR remote driver for Firefly is finished but Kwiboo didn't merge it it.
    The same driver with slight changes should then also work for MVR9.
    It seems there will be lots of development for LibreELEC 9 but it doesn't move as fast as Kodi 18 development.

Leave a comment:

• x7soc
    replied
    tried last test build from today and it seems after short test my audo issue is solved with delay after refresh rate set to 6.5s
    no more crashes after pushing stopp button

still not working:
    IR (power on the box)
    blinking LED
    Last edited by x7soc; 04-05-2018, 16:06.

Leave a comment:

• x7soc
    replied
    hi mo,

cool, LED looks nice now :-D, well done !

in the initial Version there was an option in LE to configure devices (e.g. CEC), now hided or removed?

when the ir remote is solved and the power on works, then LE is the best solution for me.

reboot after pushing stop button via CEC still exist, not a problem when using OS Menue and stop layback

looking forward when my audio issue will be fixed :-)
    Last edited by x7soc; 03-18-2018, 18:33.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    HI

Here is a new version.
    - Fix LED blinking, now it is blue and on like on Android.
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

The ir remote will be fixed in 1-3 days.
    Bluetooth support also needs to be added.
    Then everything will work and then it's up to LibreELEC and RK driver updates to fix or improve things.

Leave a comment:

• x7soc
    replied
    okay, so i have to be patient

cool, an option for the LED, great !

regarding the reboot when i push stop button on CEC, i will monitor further

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    The IR Remote driver is in development, it has to be done from scratch, can't use the Android way.
    I'm not sure how long it will take but it should be soon as it's not a complicated thing like video playback or wifi drivers.
    LibreELEC is very strict on how changes must be done before they include it.

I see there is a new patch that should be included in the next LibreELEC that adds lots of game controllers like PS4 and others that use wifi dongles too.

The blinking LED, I will check if I can fix it, should be a very small change.
    Then it can stay on always or be completely off.

Leave a comment:

• x7soc
    replied
    is it not possible to fix this two points or normal behaviour?
    -when power off libreelec, i cannot power on the box with RC / power button. need to remove power and plug in again.
    -blinking LED (if using CEC its okay and i turn around the box :-) )

using no addons or streaming, so can`t say anything about.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Looking ok so far, stumbled thru not a big user of Kodi but as written does the, Good work

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Password added.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    New version 20180313
    -Addon support
    -Install unknown addons enabled by default
    - PVR/DVB support
    -Show hidden files/folders by default
    -remove reduce freq call in vcodec
    -remove hdmi 4k 50/60hz limit
    -use 933MHz ddr blob if it exists

I spend over 2 days trying to build it.

Netflix 720p
    Go to Addons - Install from repo - RB Add-ons repo - Videoplayer Inputstream
    Enable both addons
    In Inputstream.adaptive addon settings change maximum and secure resolution to 720p.

Install the Netflix repository
    Install the Netflix addon from that repository
    https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/ra...flix-1.0.1.zip

Go to File Manager
    Add a new location - Root folder and give it a name
    Go to /storage/.kodi folder
    Long press with an airmouse and release then create a new folder called 'cdm'
    Copy the libwidevinecdm.so file over to the storage/.kodi/cdm folder from the left pane window to the right one by long pressing on the file.
    https://mega.nz/#!RFEmUCbY!ka1gDI7Rg...ZheUzK0kgmhlKI

Exit and in the power menu choose reboot to refresh the new settings and files.
    Open the Netflix addon and play 720p streams.

It still needs a bit of work and Netflix 720p can be smoother since it plays software decoded but with the next 1 or 2 RK patchset merges, LibreELEC should run much better.

Link:
    https://mega.nz/#!tIVhmBRR!3akkoTTXd...b-OeJtHvO5Iwec

Password: mvr9

WinSCP app on a PC is like the Teamviewer for LibreELEC
    You can copy/delete files/folders and gain access to your LibreELEC device from a PC.
    WinSCP is a popular free SFTP and FTP client for Windows, a powerful file manager that will improve your productivity. It supports also local-local mode and FTPS, S3, SCP and WebDAV protocols. Power users can automate WinSCP using .NET assembly.

How to access your OE or LE system from a PC over the network.Please note: If using LibreELEC your password is libreelec and not openelec as shown in the vid...
    Last edited by mo123; 03-13-2018, 03:48.

Leave a comment:

• x7soc
    replied
    looking forward for your version :-D
    i would just need the RC to power on the box after libreelec was powering it off, even power button does not work.

the alltime blinking LED is very annoying :-D

well, on android with RKMC i have no sound issues, but will check with disabled passthrough.

edit:
    also with passthrough disabled, i have the audio interrupts

log file with passthrough, stopped playback after audio interrupt

log with disabled passthrough
    Last edited by x7soc; 03-09-2018, 10:19.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by x7soc View Post
    RC doesnt work, but HDMI-CEC

23,976fps playback without judder, but every 5 or 10 minutes audio interrupts (MKV with AC3, settings: hdmi passthrough and ac3 transcoding)
    other fps and ac3 transcoding to be checked in the next days

the blinking LED is annoying during playback, can this be changed?
    not sure if upscaling to 4k is enabled (changed display resolution in Kodi but its only for the GUI, right?

when power off libreelec, i cannot power it on again with RC. need to replugin power cable
    Hi

I'll be building my own optimised LibreELEC today/tomorrow.
    Hope it will work better

A whole new IR remote driver needs to be developed.
    If I can get the correct keycodes for Linux, I might be able to do it myself.

I'm very impressed so far with what LibreELC can do in the few months it was developed for Rockchip devices.

I think you need to disable HDMI pass-through if using a soundbar with optical connection to tv.
    Maybe 3-5 options can help?

Leave a comment:

• x7soc
    replied
    RC doesnt work, but HDMI-CEC

23,976fps playback without judder, but every 5 or 10 minutes audio interrupts (MKV with AC3, settings: hdmi passthrough and ac3 transcoding)
    other fps and ac3 transcoding to be checked in the next days

the blinking LED is annoying during playback, can this be changed?
    not sure if upscaling to 4k is enabled (changed display resolution in Kodi but its only for the GUI, right?

when power off libreelec, i cannot power it on again with RC. need to replugin power cable
    Last edited by x7soc; 03-08-2018, 16:36.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X