No announcement yet.

Red light issue: MXR PRO TV BOX - RK3328 D4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same board like yours., MXQ-RK3328-D4_A V1.1. Insert the USB cable in the PC. Remove the power , HDMI CABE, USB cables, everything from the TV box. Open the box and you will see on the back of the PC board, two small round copper pads, somewhere under the NAND chipset. Using a small nail scissor, connect those two pads, and with pads connected insert the other side of the USB male cable into USB no 4 of the PC board. Now your TV box should enter in maskrom mode and you should be able to flash the firmware.
    If this does not work, try the same procedure while you keep the reset button pressed.
    Can you please tell me from which online shop did you bought your TV box? I am looking for a good firmware for my TV box.

Comment

Thanks, yet i don't be able to do because when i load the firmware the program say idb fail or similar Tomorrow I'm trying again and tell you.
      It Was a present but my brother bought in Amazon i believe remember.
      Sorry about my english

Comment

Originally posted by tandrei99 View Post
        I have the same board like yours., MXQ-RK3328-D4_A V1.1. Insert the USB cable in the PC. Remove the power , HDMI CABE, USB cables, everything from the TV box. Open the box and you will see on the back of the PC board, two small round copper pads, somewhere under the NAND chipset. Using a small nail scissor, connect those two pads, and with pads connected insert the other side of the USB male cable into USB no 4 of the PC board. Now your TV box should enter in maskrom mode and you should be able to flash the firmware.
        If this does not work, try the same procedure while you keep the reset button pressed.
        Can you please tell me from which online shop did you bought your TV box? I am looking for a good firmware for my TV box.
        Firmware for MXR PRO: RK3328 D4.
        The latest versions of this firmware have problems with wifi

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3kpf...0170921%29.rar

I bought this TV Box on e - bay

Comment

Originally posted by javivictoria View Post
          Thanks, yet i don't be able to do because when i load the firmware the program say idb fail or similar Tomorrow I'm trying again and tell you.
          It Was a present but my brother bought in Amazon i believe remember.
          Sorry about my english
          I use this firmware. New versions have problem with wifi.

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

Comment

Thank you very much for firmware. My box is MXR PRO+, so I have a different wifi chipset(HS2734A). I will try to unpack this firmware, put drivers for my chipset , and repack firmware. I hope I could solv the problem with wifi&BT.
            Last edited by tandrei99; 04-13-2018, 06:40.

Comment

Muchas gracias hermannvinole, he intentado en dos ordenadores diferentes,,con el firmware que me has indicado y con otros dos más pero nada. El programa rockbatch me detecta el usb pero cuando doy a update o restore siempre me dice idb fail. He desinstalado los driver y reinstalado varias veces pero siempre me dice idb fail y no se que hacer.
              Can you help me?
              Thanks.
              Os pongo las fotos del programa.

Comment

Foto one
                Attached Files

Comment

Foto two
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by javivictoria View Post
                    Muchas gracias hermannvinole, he intentado en dos ordenadores diferentes,,con el firmware que me has indicado y con otros dos más pero nada. El programa rockbatch me detecta el usb pero cuando doy a update o restore siempre me dice idb fail. He desinstalado los driver y reinstalado varias veces pero siempre me dice idb fail y no se que hacer.
                    Can you help me?
                    Thanks.
                    Os pongo las fotos del programa.
                    Español:

Buen trabajo, Javier. El driver está perfectamente instalado y reconoce el dispositivo.
                    ¿Qué marca es la de tu TV Box? El mío es MXR PRO, por eso dí el firmware de la marca de mi dispositivo. Estás haciendo las cosas realmente bien, solo te falta el firmware específico para tu TV Box.

English:

Good work, Javier. The driver is perfectly installed and recognizes the device.
                    What brand is your TV Box? Mine is MXR PRO, that's why I gave the firmware of the brand of my device. You are doing things really well, you only need the specific firmware for your TV Box

Comment

Hola de nuevo, es el mismo. Mxr pro 4k.No se si puedo ver en algún sitio si tiene una especificación diferente al tuyo para buscar otro firmware. Lo he intentado con dos o tres y nada.
                      Seguiré intentándolo.
                      Gracias, un saludo

Comment

Hi I got a MXQ PRO+ which looks exactly same with yours.

But my spdif port is not working, there is no red light coming out at all, and of course there is no sound coming out of spdif at all.

Do you know how to get that spdif port working with red light coming out?

I'm really desperate, as I got two of them both have no red light coming out.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

I have a MXQ PRO+, not sure if it's the same board, I didn't open it up. but my spdif port has no red light, and no sound.

Could you please have a look I posted above, if you have any idea how to get spdif port working, please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Thank you very much for firmware. My box is MXR PRO+, so I have a different wifi chipset(HS2734A). I will try to unpack this firmware, put drivers for my chipset , and repack firmware. I hope I could solv the problem with wifi&BT.
                            I Have the identical box and chipset and am having this same issue. Has anyone been able to resolve the no wifi for this box? I have tried tons of different firmware's with no luck. Can anyone help me out?

Comment

Are you able to say which points exactly? There are a bunch of contacts in that circled area and I don't want to do the wrong ones.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by hermannvinole View Post
                                Finally, it was resolved. You must press in this area.
                                The blue light will appear in Rockchip Batch Tool

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_31582.png
Views:	2418
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	777661
                                Are you able to say which points exactly? There are a bunch of contacts in that circled area and I don't want to do the wrong ones.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X