No announcement yet.

Red light issue: MXR PRO TV BOX - RK3328 D4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buenas tardes hermannvinole, me gustaria me pudieras ayudar con mi TVBOX, tengo un Z4 RK3368, no hace absolutamente nada cuando lo conecto al ordenador, me parece que esta brikeado, se queda con la luz roja y no hace nada mas, tengo otro igual que solo presionando el boton reset y conectandolo a la corriente el ordenador lo reconoce por el puerto OTG con la aplicacion Rockchip Batch tool v1.8, tengo todos los drivers correctamente instalados, pero con el segundo TVBOX que creo que esta brikeado, se queda como ya comente antes con la luz en rojo encendida y no hace nada, sabes como puedo corregirlo? la foto que adjunto es de una version anterior, XT-Z4-V11, yo tengo la XT-Z4-V12, pero es 99% similar, puedes ayudarme por favor?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_24018.jpg
Views:	863
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	790905

Comment

Originally posted by hermannvinole View Post

You must press until Rockchip Batch Tool makes a blue or green light, on the screen.

Click image for larger version Name:	image_26846.png Views:	1 Size:	13.6 KB ID:	716912

Remember: first press, second connect the USB cable
      Hello Sir,

I am having a problem with this TV BOX I bought just a few days back. I am trying to get my "MX10 Pro 4K (RK3328) 4GB/32GB" back to work (the one shown on the picture up above) but the only thing I am getting is a blue light on my RKbatch Tool. I guess I need a green light in order to flash its stock ROM. I think it has something to do with the MASKMODE (blue light) and LOADER MODE (green light).

Anyways, can you guide me through the process please ? With a blue light Windows is able to recognise the tv box (no problems with its drivers so far), I download the firmware, it passes the boot process but gets stuck when it shows "Test Device Start", and it fails. Do you know why ? I cannot get pass this message and I cannot flash the TV BOX and get it back to work.

I have used RKBatchtool, FactoryTool and Android Tool, but it always fails.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsemperor View Post

Hello Sir,

I am having a problem with this TV BOX I bought just a few days back. I am trying to get my "MX10 Pro 4K (RK3328) 4GB/32GB" back to work (the one shown on the picture up above) but the only thing I am getting is a blue light on my RKbatch Tool. I guess I need a green light in order to flash its stock ROM. I think it has something to do with the MASKMODE (blue light) and LOADER MODE (green light).

Anyways, can you guide me through the process please ? With a blue light Windows is able to recognise the tv box (no problems with its drivers so far), I download the firmware, it passes the boot process but gets stuck when it shows "Test Device Start", and it fails. Do you know why ? I cannot get pass this message and I cannot flash the TV BOX and get it back to work.

I have used RKBatchtool, FactoryTool and Android Tool, but it always fails.

Thanks in advance.

which firmware are you using? what is the reference of your board?

Comment

Working...
        X