Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red light issue: MXR PRO TV BOX - RK3328 D4

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	33.9 KB ID:	713713

Hi, I have a generic Rockchip 3328 D4. MXR PRO TV BOX.
    I have the famous problem of the red light. Completely locked: no boot, no load, no nothing.

I know the Rockchip Batch Tool, but I need activate the green light of the device.
    Where should I press to activate the short circuit needed in Rockchip Batch Tools? I show the photos

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_31475.jpg
Views:	1930
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	713715

Name:	image_31476.jpg
Views:	5300
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	713716
    Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by hermannvinole; 03-15-2018, 12:27.

Finally, it was resolved. You must press in this area.
    The blue light will appear in Rockchip Batch Tool

Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hermann? this method could apply for the MX4 mini box TV? i have the same problem with no success and wanna find the shortcut on the main board.
      Please help me on this too

Comment

Originally posted by kokokool View Post
        Hermann? this method could apply for the MX4 mini box TV? i have the same problem with no success and wanna find the shortcut on the main board.
        Please help me on this too
        I don´t know. But in the case of my device, the activation point it's just behind the NAND. You must find the NAND and try

Comment

found it but cant find the pins

Comment

found it but cant find the pins

Name:	image_31750.jpg  Imagen JPEG  763 × 813 píxeles .png
Views:	1928
Size:	210.7 KB
ID:	715851

Maybe it's here or behind. That looks like the NAND

Comment

I have to say that i tried to short the pins fro the big chip there (assuming the nand), but with no success at all.
              i did the short and then plug the USB to power on (I installed the drivers before) waiting for the detection.
              i havent tried the other chip there (the small one).

Please i need your help.
              Regards

Comment

I have to say that i tried to short the pins fro the big chip there (assuming the nand), but with no success at all.
                i did the short and then plug the USB to power on (I installed the drivers before) waiting for the detection.
                i havent tried the other chip there (the small one).

Please i need your help.
                Regards
                Try here

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_31881.jpg  Imagen JPEG  879 × 949 píxeles .png Views:	2 Size:	248.3 KB ID:	716791

I recommend a pliers like this

Name:	pinza de metal pequeña   Buscar con Google.png
Views:	1881
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	716792
                Attached Files

Comment

ok ill try thanks but, what am I searching exactly on those spots?. because as you can see theres like dozens of combinations.

Comment

ok ill try thanks but, what am I searching exactly on those spots?. because as you can see theres like dozens of combinations.
                    You must press until Rockchip Batch Tool makes a blue or green light, on the screen.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_26846.png Views:	1 Size:	13.6 KB ID:	716912

Remember: first press, second connect the USB cable

Comment

Hi to everybody, firts I'm sorry for my english. I'm from Spain. I have Red light problem in my mxr pro 4k and i don't Know to do.
                      I don't Know where i need to push, because my Mainboard it's a little bite different like you can see in the photos.
                      Could you help me to do any thin?
                      Thank you so much

Comment

Comment

Hola Javier, yo puedo hablar en español. Ya he arreglado 2 placas de éstas: RK3328 D4.

Y dejame decirte que uno de los grandes problemas, es que Windows logre reconocer los drivers de Rockchip. Hay que tener bastante paciencia a veces.

Primero hay que lograr que se instalen bien los drivers en su última versión: Rockchip Driver Assistant V.4.4. Hay que hacer click derecho: ejecutar como administrador e instalar bien esos drivers.

Si lograste instalar bien esos drivers, después tienes que intentar que aparezca la señal verde o azul, en el siguiente programa: Rockchip Batch Tool v.1.8

Antes de abrir tu TV Box, intenta lo siguiente. Introduce algo que presione el botón de reset, ubicado en la entrada AV.

Manteniendo presionado el reset, conecta tu TV Box al puerto USB de la PC.

Name:	mxr pro   Buscar con Google.png
Views:	1887
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	719227

Te recomiendo en especial, siempre conectar tu dispositivo al puerto número 4: es el que mejores resultados me ha dado siempre.

Aunque no aparezca la luz verde, la PC te debería detectar un "Dispositivo Desconocido". Eso significa que no reconoce aun los drivers de Rockchip.

Tienes que repetir el mismo procedimiento, hasta que te salga la luz verde en el programa Rockchip Batch Tool. Recuerda el procedimiento:

- instalar Driver Assistant v4.4 (click derecho, ejecutar como administrador)
                          - abrir Rockchip Batch Tool v.1.8.
                          - mantener presionado el botón reset dentro de la entrada AV y conectas el dispositivo a la PC, mediante el usb 4.
                          - esperas unos segundos y la luz verde o azul, debería aparecer. O por lo menos un mensaje diciendo "Dispositivo Desconocido".

Hi Javier, I can speak in Spanish. I have already fixed 2 plates of these: RK3328 D4.

And let me tell you that one of the big problems is that Windows manages to recognize the Rockchip drivers. You have to be patient enough sometimes.

First you have to get the drivers installed in their latest version: Rockchip Driver Assistant V.4.4. You have to right click: run as administrator and install those drivers well.

If you managed to install those drivers properly, then you have to try to show the green or blue signal in the following program: Rockchip Batch Tool v.1.8

Before opening your TV Box, try the following. Enter something that presses the reset button, located in the AV input.

Keeping the reset pressed, connect your TV Box to the USB port of the PC.

I recommend in particular, always connect your device to port number 4: it is the one that has always given me the best results.

Even if the green light does not appear, the PC should detect an "Unknown Device". That means it does not recognize even the Rockchip drivers.

You have to repeat the same procedure, until you get the green light in the Rockchip Batch Tool program. Remember the procedure:

- install Driver Assistant v4.4 (right click, run as administrator)
                          - open Rockchip Batch Tool v.1.8.
                          - Press and hold the reset button inside the AV input and connect the device to the PC, using the USB 4.
                          - Wait a few seconds and the green or blue light should appear. Or at least a message saying "Unknown Device".
                          Last edited by hermannvinole; 04-11-2018, 03:33.

Comment

Por último Javier, si crees que los drivers están bien instalados, prueba abrir tu dispositivo

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	12.4 KB ID:	718483

Con una pinza como esa, tienes que buscar el punto de restauración del NAND. Búscalo atrás del NAND de tu placa.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	202.3 KB ID:	718484

Presionando con la pinza, atrás del NAND: tienes que probar en los puntos metálicos que veas e intentar en cada uno.

Primero presionas y manteniendo presionado con la pinza, conectas el dispositvo al USB 4.

Y mi último consejo: PACIENCIA .... hay que tener mucha paciencia. Puede llevar horas o días encontrar la solución. A mi me tomó 2 días encontrar el punto del NAND la primera vez.

Pero porque cometí el error de instalar mal los drivers. Con Windows hay que tener mucha paciencia, ya que no reconoce bien los drivers.

Espero que tengas suerte.

Pressing with the clip, behind the NAND: you have to try on the metal points that you see and try on each one. First press and hold down with the clamp, connect the device to USB 4. And my last advice: PATIENCE ... you have to have a lot of patience. It can take hours or days to find the solution. It took me 2 days to find the NAND point the first time. But because I made the mistake of installing the drivers badly. With Windows you have to have a lot of patience, since it does not recognize the drivers well. I wish you luck.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
                            Last edited by trebor; 04-06-2018, 20:33.

Comment

En primer lugar muchas gracias por tu respuesta, si no lo consigo con lo bien que lo explica es que sere muy torpe. Te mantendre al tanto si lo logro, y si no en cualquier caso estoy muy agradecido. Un saludo

Comment

Working...
                              X