No announcement yet.

MX10 ANDROID 8.1 OREO RK3328 4GB/32GB TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE R1 and R2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks mo123, will I be able to get ganjam0n's ROM to work on my TV Box? Mine is MX10 with Android Oreo pre-installed.

Comment

Please give me support
      my mx10 have label Pass 2018/05/16 with oero 8.1
      Can i use downgrade post before..?
      andeoid 7.1 ?
      Thanks
      Last edited by Bimbo80; 10-07-2018, 17:00.

Comment

Originally posted by DaMeZ View Post

Hi will this work for 2018/05/18 box?? Oreo on this box is really shocking thanks in advance
        My device is PASS 2018/05/05, downrade to andoid 7 not work, :-/

Comment

Originally posted by huniak View Post

My device is PASS 2018/05/05, downrade to andoid 7 not work, :-/
          How did you install it??

Comment

How did you install it??
            According this instruction:
            Install driver assistant 4.4

Open rockchip batch tool 1.8

Put a toothpick in the av socket to hold down the reset button, plug usb male 4 into the pc let go of the button after a some seconds, then it says connected on the screen

Pick the firmware file (MX10 TV Box Firmware Android Nougat 7.1.2\MX10 RKMC18.0 20171212 r1.img)

Hit the upgrade button

and still stuck on black mx 10 screen

Comment

Originally posted by huniak View Post

According this instruction:
              Install driver assistant 4.4

Open rockchip batch tool 1.8

Put a toothpick in the av socket to hold down the reset button, plug usb male 4 into the pc let go of the button after a some seconds, then it says connected on the screen

Pick the firmware file (MX10 TV Box Firmware Android Nougat 7.1.2\MX10 RKMC18.0 20171212 r1.img)

Hit the upgrade button

and still stuck on black mx 10 screen
              i had this version installed http://blog.geekbuying.com/2018/05/m...date-20180515/ maybe you can try flash this 1st then try again see if works..

Comment

i had this version installed http://blog.geekbuying.com/2018/05/m...date-20180515/ maybe you can try flash this 1st then try again see if works..
                of course, this fm. works, but this is oreo, but i want install noughat

Comment

Hi,
                  Maybe you can downgrade your box, try to flash firmware in maskrom mode, first thing is erase the flash and try restore the firmware..
                  Good luck..

Comment

i have MX10 4gb/64gb it has android 8.1 i want to downgrade to 7.1 noghat i got all driver and android on geekbuying 1st time it connected with factory tool 1.6 and it started upgrading when it goes 15% it failed after that my box just red light on nothing else no connected with computer i install alot of drivers but the factory tool not detect my box just red light on plz help me i am worried about my box because 2 month ago i bought it plz some one help me

Comment

• mo123
                      mo123 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Flash from MaskROM mode, if it doesn't work your device is bricked and you can get a new one.
                      Ask the manufacturer how to enter MaskROM mode if not sure.

hi i installed the new firmware MX10 Android 9.0 20190108.img at boot shows mx10 logo then green screen .. my box is 2018/05/18 does anyone know for which box is the new update for?

if anyone interested firmware its at http://blog.geekbuying.com/2019/01/m...date-20190108/

Comment

As Found Not tested MX10 ANDROID 9.0 RK3328 TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20190108
                      Glad to share the firmware for MX10 TV Box
                      Note: This firmware is suitable for MX10 4GB/64GB and 4GB/32GB TV Box.
                      PC Flash Firmware
                      Flash Tool
                      Flash guide, please refer to: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...20/android-tv- boxes-flash tutorials-tool/
                      Have fun!
                      The post MX10 Android 9.0 RK3328 TV Box Firmware Update 20190108 appeared first on .
                      View article...blog.geekbuying:
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

this firmware is not working blue light always on but still first pic mx10 on tv

Comment

i am tired i checked almost all firmware of mx10 no one is working all r hang on start up one 7.1.1 work but wifi not working and also one 8.1 working but wifi not function

Comment

hi i installed the new firmware MX10 Android 9.0 20190108.img at boot shows mx10 logo then green screen .. my box is 2018/05/18 does anyone know for which box is the new update for?

if anyone interested firmware its at http://blog.geekbuying.com/2019/01/m...date-20190108/
                            If you get the green screen, the update was actually succesfull.
                            However, you will need to change your color profile to sRGB, which is insanely difficult to achieve when you cannot see what's going on.

Perhaps you might be able to use a regular AV cable and connect your box to the composite input of your TV and get an image?

Comment

Originally posted by Boullie View Post

If you get the green screen, the update was actually succesfull.
                              However, you will need to change your color profile to sRGB, which is insanely difficult to achieve when you cannot see what's going on.

Perhaps you might be able to use a regular AV cable and connect your box to the composite input of your TV and get an image?
                              Thank you for the advice i have tried with no luck no picture at all from av only hdmi ...

Comment

Working...
                              X