Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

u can try to put it in MaskRomMode like the other User did it , and flash again , think this is the best , or

try to use AndroidTool 2.35 or higher for it and "eraseFlash" before flashing the Rom , mayby this helps ,

but normal the Rom must be flashed without problems with this Tool , the Tool does this automatically ,

hope it helps , good luck / gefattern
    Thanks for your response

Now I am getting this.
    Any help will be great.
    I am trying to get it back to life.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by samtheman View Post

Thanks for your response

Now I am getting this.
      Any help will be great.
      I am trying to get it back to life.
      Hi ,

please search for "Firmware upgrade guide for rockchip devices" on big G ,

this will show up FTPage and more , howto flash a RKBox , if u need more

help ask , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

please search for "Firmware upgrade guide for rockchip devices" on big G ,

this will show up FTPage and more , howto flash a RKBox , if u need more

help ask , greetings / gefattern
        Thanks I will do so.
        I will let you know.

Comment

Hi guys
          I have a similar problem with a mx10 box. I tried the chip but doesn't work. Can you help me out please
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Cezar Strajeriu View Post
            Hi guys
            I have a similar problem with a mx10 box. I tried the chip but doesn't work. Can you help me out please
            Hi ,

please , what happend , discribe it , so we can better help ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I've just bought this great thing called mx10 with 4/32 and after just 2 days the troubles started. At first it was cought in a boot loop. I've tried to reset it but it wasn't working, only thing that was doing was to show a multicolored circle with "erasing" message under it. Now, nothing. Only the red light is on. I've try to connect it to pc to flash it. I have read a lot of posts on how to short the pins but nothing worked. I am out of ideas.

Comment

hey sorry quick question..if I were going to flash this rom as an upgrade to a 6.0 rom should I flash restore or just upgrade? If I flash it as a upgrade will it mess up/brick..? but if a flash it as a restore will it no longer be a playstore certified? Im not sure.. id like it to stay playstore certified before I delete/ restore just to upgrade to 7.1 even though the box hasn't come in the mail yet I got it cheap so thinking its still upgradeable..

Comment

Cezar Strajeriu I think you to have the reset button pressed and power and usb in OTG port plugged In when you short the pins,I think that's how I got my pro+ to work?? After it lights up keep holdin the reset button in till the pc recognizes it like 5-10 seconds good luck I don't kno 100% what im talking about tho cuzz LoL
                  Last edited by MikeG2001; 11-17-2018, 11:19.

Comment

I think it has to be in the first USB OTG port on your pc too..anyway good luck.. you can tell Im bored waiting on this next box to tinker with

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
                      try this
                      Hello manu_manu4

I'm in the same problem.
                      An "RK3328 H96 Max+ 4K 32GB" device that I tried to update the firmware with "FactoryTool-v1.45e", after all apparend goes fine in the precess, now don't work, don't start and don't detected in my PC.
                      I see your mother board image, but in my case is different.

Can you help me please? I attached a capture by drive link, because I can't upload it.

Thanks a lot

Comment

I finally could!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	RK3328-H96-Max-4K-32GB.jpg
Views:	1684
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	756005

Thanks again
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi All, I Have the same problem "Downloading IDB Fail" but my board is different. I have H96 MAX+ (RK3328 4GB + 64GB)
                          Please, them in my board whatRK3328-H96 MAX+_4GB-64GBjumpers have to do circuit for avoid IDB FAIL?
                          RegardsRK3328-H96 MAX+_4GB-64GBClick image for larger version

Name:	1.RK3328-H96 MAX+_4GB-64GB.jpg
Views:	1208
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	756512
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

The same problem with H96 MAX+ (Download IDB fail).
                            I don't know which pins should be shorted.

Comment

Hello again.
                              After researching a lot through the Internet without finding an answer to my problem, I learned that important information about the motherboard is on the other side, the opposite of the one I put the capture, so I would like to broaden my discussion of the problem with this new image of both sides of the product.

Thanks again and regards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Placa-Base-TV-Box-Juanmi-(H96-Max-plus-4K-32GB-RK3328).jpg
Views:	1731
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	757966

Comment

Hey Guys, I have a MX10 with black screen issue my laptop doesn't recognize it when i try to reset, i would like to know how to bring it to life. I would like to what is the short pin. please see images links. Please Help-

Image1:https://imgur.com/a/Yyse6Do
                                Image2: https://imgur.com/a/A0weRHo

Comment

Working...
                                X