Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked H96 Max H2 RK3328

Hello Everybody,

i think if have bricked my new H96 Max H2. It will not boot anymore and my PC will not recognize it. So it is impossible for me to bring in a stock firmware to the box. Is their any methode to unbrick my box?
    Thx 4 help.

Fl4sh

How do you bricked it ?
    You need to open it and make pictures of motherboard.
    After somebody perhaps can help you

Comment

Hi. I think i bricked it by installing the wrong firmware. First i tryed the MX10 8.1 Firmware. The System started booting but stoped at the MX10 picture. Then i wanted to get back to H96 firmware and selected the firmware for the wrong chip (S912). After that the box was dead.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• gefattern
        gefattern commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi , maybe by bringing it to MaskRomMode , but first search and read a little bit about that , so we can better help , gefattern

Hi guys long time reader,,first time posting..wanted to help this fellow brother out
      i did exact same thing as you did fl4shb4ck..flashed mx10 firmware got its screen then it died all i got was the blue light on the front
      now i opened up the box and with a pin or paper clip i did the short pin method which put the box into maskrom mode
      the chip i messed with was the small one above the writing mxq v12 to be more specific.. took a while,,you may see light on the box go on and off your in the right place...
      but i was able to get in in the right place and computer detected my box again...i flashed h96 max h1 firmware http://freaktab.org/208b37ed0145eaf2 to the box and im back and running

i really hate this box no drm and im in canada and wanted to run bell fibe app but no luck..i'll never invest in rockchip again...
      lack of roms and firmwares
      well good luck

Comment

Hey guys thx for the answers.
        ramballo i think i found the chip und the pins you mean, isn't it?
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

yes sir thats the place..try to get your pin/tool in between the solder there.gently..this takes time..took me 20 minutes to hit it
          load up your factory tool with the image file and you should be able to hear the beep on windows saying it connected/detects your box and in the tool it should say maskrommode
          then flash it

Comment

To bad... my PC will not recognize the box anyway. No beep, no information in software... nothing. I think the box is absolutly dead.

Comment

did you try putting in new driver assistant software...I think it' at 4.4..keep trying or look up on YouTube short pin method...don't give up

Comment

try this

Comment

OMG!!! It's ALIVE! Thanks guys! Great job. I took the newest driver (4.5) and the FW ramballo told me und the pins manu_manu4 showed me...
                  Puh i realy thought this thing is dead. Now it's working like on the first day.
                  Thx thx thx

Comment

I have the h96 max h2 colorful edition. Suddenly froze and stock on boot. I tried to upgrade the software but
                    I get this when I try to load the firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by samtheman View Post
                      I have the h96 max h2 colorful edition. Suddenly froze and stock on boot. I tried to upgrade the software but
                      I get this when I try to load the firmware.
                      Hi ,

u can try to put it in MaskRomMode like the other User did it , and flash again , think this is the best , or

try to use AndroidTool 2.35 or higher for it and "eraseFlash" before flashing the Rom , mayby this helps ,

but normal the Rom must be flashed without problems with this Tool , the Tool does this automatically ,

hope it helps , good luck / gefattern
                      Last edited by gefattern; 10-15-2018, 13:19. Reason: added text

Comment

you have to have the computer recognize the device before the tool can do anything. no matter what i do, i cannot get my computer to recognize my box. it is always Unknown usb device.

Comment

Originally posted by Joust View Post
                          you have to have the computer recognize the device before the tool can do anything. no matter what i do, i cannot get my computer to recognize my box. it is always Unknown usb device.
                          Hi ,

i know that , can you try it on a PC of a Friend ??? , did you really used the right Way with

connecting , good luck / gefattern

Comment

i posted in the wrong thread. i'm sorry...didn't mean to highjack it
                            i'll go back to my own thread

Comment

Working...
                            X