Bricked H96 Max H2 RK3328

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dears

i have an issue with h96 max h2 not booting up i follow all steps to maskrom also getting download idb fail
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
      I've got the same problem, process stops because of download IDB fail. I found that it should be shorted Clock (CLK) and Groud (GND) pins to avoid IDB fail, but I can't find them on my board (same as Josep75 )

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Comment

Hi guys,
        I have h96 max h2 with 4gb ram and 32 gb rom.Unfortenlly i bricked my device with wrong software and i cant use it anymore.Please help me for my problem (send video link or forum guide or another) and tell me how to fix it if can.Sorry for my bad english.
        This is my motherboard.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

makito you should look at the first page and post #9 from manu_manu4 is showing the short pins....good luck.

Comment

Thanks for answer but i dont know what i need to do.Please help me with this short pin method step by step
            Last edited by makito; 05-12-2019, 19:33.

Comment

makito I have never had to un-bricked a box yet, so not sure, but read post #6 says a a little about how to, if you know how to flash it that helps, sorry cant be much help for you, sometimes if you read the posts will tell how to do things...also there is another thread about the H96 Max H2.....https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...lutooth-usb3-0 maybe this can help..

Comment

Hi again guys,can someone help me with my problem?Only blue light its working.I used android tool and maybe i delete bootloader or another i dont know.... Can i fix this if i damaged my device?Pleaaaaaaase help me.

Comment

makito check this thread maybe this can help

[SOLVED] H96 MAX H2 Bricked

I cant seem to add the url for this thread but it has all the information you need in it.Good luck.
                  Last edited by Guest; 05-14-2019, 14:36. Reason: added information

Comment

Eh well well...Maybe a need to try sd boot method.Can someone tell me for sd boot method or send mi link to forum or video or other help?

Comment

Hi again guys,after manu_manu help me with short pin method i install firmware but i have problem.When i plug the power and hdmi i see h96 logo then black screen and nothnig.Try to press reset and plug/unplug the power adapter but nothing.Can i do something or not?

Comment

makito
                        copy this and google it "[SOLVED] H96 MAX H2 Bricked" and it should bring up the url page here with everything you need to know about how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by makito View Post
                          Hi again guys,after manu_manu help me with short pin method i install firmware but i have problem.When i plug the power and hdmi i see h96 logo then black screen and nothnig.Try to press reset and plug/unplug the power adapter but nothing.Can i do something or not?
                          Hi ,

is it really the right FW ??? , better is that the Box after the flash stays connected to Pc , till the

PC recognized the Box as TVBox / Storage , so the first boot up can be done without break ,

so you know all is good , further good luck / gefattern

Hint :

Comment

Hello again friends.I flash the device in MaskRomMode with correct firmware (RK3328-BOX_7.1.2_20180301_H96MAX) without errors.The first time when i start up,the device is working,but after turn off,cant start again and see only H96max logo.I try difference firmares and change power adapter,but nothnig.Can i do someting?Can this problem will be fixed?Please tell me what i need to do to solve this

P.S.Sorry for my bad english

My device is H96MAX h2 4gb ram/32 gb rom.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by makito View Post
                              Hello again friends.I flash the device in MaskRomMode with correct firmware (RK3328-BOX_7.1.2_20180301_H96MAX) without errors.The first time when i start up,the device is working,but after turn off,cant start again and see only H96max logo.I try difference firmares and change power adapter,but nothnig.Can i do someting?Can this problem will be fixed?Please tell me what i need to do to solve this

P.S.Sorry for my bad english

My device is H96MAX h2 4gb ram/32 gb rom.
                              You have to get the right firmware for your device.
                              Contact the manufacturer for the correct firmware or send the device back and buy something that works.
                              There are so many of these H96 clone devices all with different hardware inside so it's impossible to have a working firmware I think.

H96 is the new MXQ, Alfawise, Magicsee, 'ship and forget' devices with zero support.

Comment

Hello everyone
                                I also have a H96 Max H2 box, with no sign of life, (there is no light), the board is the same (MXQ_RK3328_D4 V1.2), and I have tried the short pins method, but so far nothing!
                                I tried on two different PCs, on different USB ports, but the box is not detected by the computer.
                                The only thing that happens sometimes is to throw the computer down!

Any suggestion?
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X