MX9 PRO RK3328 reset button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX9 PRO RK3328 reset button?

Anybody know where it is? The hd lead was yanked while still plugged in so its a long shot, doesnt seem to be inside the av port.

Originally posted by mikk View Post
    Anybody know where it is? The hd lead was yanked while still plugged in so its a long shot, doesnt seem to be inside the av port.
    Hi ,

open up , then u know ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

With that cryptic clue and the following I found further in the thread I guess I need to get the screwdriver out.
      "(pressing the button under the unit ..as if you wanted to get into the wipe data/reset boot area"

Comment

The tv knows the box is connected but nothing happens with reset button pressed while power is applied. The lights are ok changing from red to blue, is there another way to revive it?
        Last edited by mikk; 07-02-2018, 15:09.

Comment

Originally posted by mikk View Post
          The tv knows the box is connected but nothing happens with reset button pressed while power is applied. The lights are ok changing from red to blue, is there another way to revive it?
          Hi ,

dont press to long , short Time , then stop & wait , do you know a Recovery is installed ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I have tried between 1 and 5 seconds but nothing. Could you tell me more about 'installed recovery' ?

Comment

Hi ,

first discribe once what exactly happend with your Box , what kind of TV do u use , FullHD or 4K ,

Pictures of the PCB , both sides , nearby , good light would be good too ,

i think you have no Recovery installed , if u want to unbrick u must flash a new Rom , do you have

the Stockrom or any working one .

greetings gefattern

Comment

It is a full hd Hitachi and the hdmi lead was removed from the tv while the box was on.Not sure about recovery, this is first time I've had to touch it from new. I dont have any roms.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Would anybody be kind enough to walk me through the flashing process? First time so dont want to screw it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X