Clear All

Originally posted by geva20062002 View Post
    where can i find another version of H96 Max + launcher EN version.thanks
    Editing your own launcher is very easy.

Comment

Thanks gante

Comment

picasso31fr,this is what you are looking for https://www.getdroidtips.com/how-to-...x-android-8-1/
        Thanks geva20062002

I'm trying that

Comment

Originally posted by picasso31fr View Post

Thanks geva20062002

I'm trying that
          If you loaded that firmware, can you share your experiance with us? I wonder something that I dont like in previous, does the new fw have home bar or status bar or both? Can you sellect every icons with wireless mouse without remote controller. Please check the wifi and bt if you have a 4/64 version. Please let us know about your comparision. I dont use that box now I've preffered x88+ recently. May be I can use it again. Thank you.
          Last edited by hodoras; 01-25-2019, 03:05.

Comment

One question about this tv box, can play latest update of Netflix app without problems?

Comment

you can't have official update of netflix application.What you have in the box it is not an official application.you can download the newest netflix app from here https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc/

Comment

you can't have official update of netflix application.What you have in the box it is not an official application.you can download the newest netflix app from here https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc/
                Of course but after installing and when want to play video do youyou w get error message that you have root?

Comment

I have A5X Max and won't to play videos on newest versoiv of Netflix because it came with root and I think also custom rom.

Comment

go to google play,find netflix app and check if it is compatible with your box.if it is compatible you have the official netflix app .i had some tv boxes until now and i did't receive any message like my tv box is rooted

Comment

only some tv boxes have official netflix app,like nvidia shield,apple tv , amazon fire stick ,google chrome cast

Comment

only some tv boxes have official netflix app,like nvidia shield,apple tv , amazon fire stick ,google chrome cast
                        What I mean does it come with root?
                        if yes then newest Netflix won't play

Comment

i think the tv box it come with root,but you can unroot the tv box with a lot of app like android super user.look on the apps that are instaled in your box maibe you have instaled allready.

Comment

I don't have it already so if anyone have it please confirm hat ok to install the latest update of app.

Comment

every update is good for your tv box.i think it will beter to update

Comment

every update is good for your tv box.i think it will beter to update
                                As I mentioned above I have A5X max with same chip rk3328 and it has root with SuperSu, after disabled SuperSu and reboot the device stuck at bootloop until I did reset from recovery.

Comment

• mo123
                                  mo123 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  The device's firmware is broken so you can never update SuperSU binary otherwise it gets a bootloop.
                              Working...
                              X