No announcement yet.

H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best performance this box or H96 max x2 ?

Comment

Hy, my problem is: I turn on wifi, and after 1-2 she automatically turn off, how i can fix this problem, this problem appeared after instal flash room

Comment

Is there problems with wifi speed?

Comment

Comment

• mo123
            mo123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Either your wifi chip is broken inside the tv box or the manufacturer changed the wifi chip inside the device again to save costs.
            Then the firmware you are using is not suitable for your wifi chip and you must ask the seller or manufacturer for the correct firmware.

Link with stock rom??? please

Comment

The seller sent me this firmware https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...V94e65sk6ZxdRO, i install and wifi dont turn on.

Comment

OK Hallo to everyone in here
              This is my situation:
              I bought this H96 Max+ 4/32 in 15th Jan 2019 (this was the 2nd device from the same seller- the 1rst bought in 5 Jan 2019)
              It says Max+ but in title says max...
              Anyway everything was going ok until I tried Netflix. The control didn't move up-down-right-left (only in netflix).
              I contact with the supplier and he send me this link which I found in here many times to flash the upgrade.
              I tried these with any possibility but sudenly the wifi was going off in 2-3 seconds.
              As I can see the firmware he send me is for H96 Max+ .
              I'm going to see if I find the H96 Max firmware.
              I will return for the result.

Comment

these are my tries
                see photo
                Now I'll try the RK3328-H96MAX+_6051_8.1.0_20180822.2103 firmware
                Oh God !!!
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ok News !!!
                  I managed to flash this file RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20180820.1437 I found from mega link somewhere in the above posts with FactoryTool_v1.6
                  It worked (Netflix and wi-fi) but now I have no bluetooth !!!
                  Jesus!!!
                  Could it be possible that the firmware is wrong?
                  I have already send message to the seller and waiting for reply.

Comment

• mo123
                    mo123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Either the firmware is wrong or the manufacturer changed the bluetooth chip again in the device.

mo123 with this version above it worked except bt. Can't find stock rom. I send to supplier message and wait for his answer.

Comment

It is probably a firmware for 4/32 and not for 4/64. There is no bluetooth for the 4/32 type.

Comment

My version is

Comment

Gante No the 4/32 version has Bt. As speaking before the upgrade they told me to do It had the Bt even in the top of the taskbar.
                        dadoremix The 2nd device I bought and has the problems after the firmware upgrade worked with the RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20180820.1437 (20 Aug 2018)
                        The 1rst device has the 8 Nov 2018 firmware I'm going to try this RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_HS2734_8.1.0_20181108.2206.7z

Comment

RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_HS2734_8.1.0_20181227.0527 from here
                          the file that suits for the device H96 Max+ 4/32
                          I dodn't know for 4/64 !
                          Wifi OK
                          Bt OK
                          Netflix OK
                          Upgrade with FactoryTool_v1.6 from here
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

i use RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_HS2734_8.1.0_20181227.0527 for H96 max+ for 4/64.it is the onlyone that work ok.i tried all of the firmware.

Comment

Working...
                            X