No announcement yet.

H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ardentbuzz, thanks, but bad! The file has only 360 bytes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
      Ardentbuzz, thanks, but bad! The file has only 360 bytes.
      sorry mate I try again soon

Comment

Originally posted by ardentbuzz View Post

sorry mate I try again soon

should be 765.5mb

Comment

sorry mate I think something is happening with google drive taking an age to upload must be too much traffic I keep trying

Comment

Thanks Ardentbuzz, now everything is fine.

Comment

Gante did your firmware work for you? My box is running the 8.1 and seems to be OK ,don't know if i should try the Android 9

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
                Gante did your firmware work for you? My box is running the 8.1 and seems to be OK ,don't know if i should try the Android 9
                go for Gante link on post 195
                mine was running 8.1 and just loaded firmware 9.0 clicked run and then its all done make sure you use factory tool 1.64 and watch video on the same link its very easy just got t be brave

sorry don't forget to load the driver for windows all available on the link

Comment

Yes exactly.
                  Firmware:
                  RK3328_DC_H96_Max+_HS2734_9_20190313.1151
                  is very good. The box doesn't warm up so much, it is finally stable and and goes very well.

Comment

Yes exactly.
                    Firmware:
                    RK3328_DC_H96_Max+_HS2734_9_20190313.1151
                    is very good. The box doesn't warm up so much, it is finally stable and and goes very well.
                    what about the siund? i installed the firmwaare 9 and i din t have dolby digital , only pcm

Comment

Is a problem with every sound in this box in every version of android. He does the same thing on any setting whatever the settings are. So it doesn't matter what's set there.

Comment

Is a problem with every sound in this box in every version of android. He does the same thing on any setting whatever the settings are. So it doesn't matter what's set there.
                        so what i can do to have dolby digital sound. it is posible. if is not it is a shitty box

Comment

Geva, there is here support for a lot of formats. Look!
                          Android 9:
                          Settings - Device Preferences - Sound - Select formats!

Comment

i know verry well the settings but they don t have any efect. with an hdmi cable i have onli pcm signal, no dolby at all

Comment

do you have dolbi digital sound on this box?

Comment

How I wrote, with any setting the sound is the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X