H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi,
    is there any working android 9 fw for this box model 32gb?
    or will the fw for the 64gb model, gante posted work on my 32 model?
    thanks

Comment

I have tried three times to get gante's firmware to load for me, it say's download firmware failed every-time...

I got it to work, had to use the restore button first with the factory tool and then it worked...
      Last edited by Guest; 04-15-2019, 00:42. Reason: had to update about the install

Comment

thanks Gante , but with any setting the sound is the same how.... stereo? it is any posibility to have dolby.?

Comment

It's dolby, it plays in all the speakers.

Comment

if the sound is in all the speakers it is not realy necesary to have dolby sound.in my display of my amplifire Bose no mater what settings of the sound i make,it is only stereo.see please if your receiver tell you if the sound is stereo or dolby.with signal audio from my tv the sound is dolby.
            best regards

Comment

Geva, Oh my God.
              I'll set up on my Pro Logic home theater and play 5.1 effects on all speakers. What else do you want to know?

Comment

.What application you use that you have dolby sound(netflix,youtube,etc)what is wrong with my box that i don't have dolby digital sound with android 9.I use a good hdmi cable ,the tv is sony new generation,and my reciever is Bose.
                thank you for your colaboration

Comment

• mo123
                  mo123 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dolby Digital requires a license which this box and firmwares don't have, so it won't work in apps like Netflix or Youtube.
                  You can only have DD in Kodi with ffmpeg software audio codecs.
                  If you want DD, you should have gotten a Mi Box.

Here's a simple advice. If you do not like the sound on android 9, go back to android 8.
                But I think it is better on android 9 because in android 8 it artificially created a surround sound even where it wasn't.

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Anyone able to confirm if I can load gantes firmware on a 32gb model??
                    thanks

Comment

Ok I guess it works on 32model as read masher has 32gb model an he had success with it

Comment

clueless2 it works on mine ...but mine is the 4gb/64gb i wish i could tell you if it would work on a 32gb model, but dont know...there are a lot of guys here that are smarter then me, so maybe someone will know.....hang tight and watch the threads

Comment

Thanks for the reply masher.
                          I just flashed the firmware to my 32gb model it worked. Just setting box back up now so hopefully everything ok.
                          whats new with android 9? I thought they was a new interface/launcher but everything appears the same apart from the settings layout.

Comment

Well, there's a nicer night sky in front of the launcher.

Comment

I have noticed long press on home button no longer shows open applications? Is there a way to still do this?

Comment

• mo123
                                mo123 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                No, unless you flash different firmware.
                            Working...
                            X