Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Digit97 View Post
    phred01 do you have 32 or 64 gb version? RAM is 4 gb?
    Mine is 4g ram with 64 g flash
    Normally I adhere to the kiss principle & if it ain't broke don't fix it
    But this whole saga started When YouTube app requested that the app needed to be upgraded. Clicked upgrade then google play came back not compatible with my version of Android see your friendly supplier for a solution.....drats. Yes the supplier sent me a link to the H96 site.
    So threw caution to the wind and went for broke & installed ver 9. That's when my problem started of all android 9 pie versions none would connect to 5g or 2.4 g WiFi. So had deep think about the problem & decided to have a close look @ the current H96 max+ on Fleabay.. What struck me was the new ones have a clock display so clearly the hardware is different to my unit. So started to hunt for an 8.1;, many didn't have WiFi. Finally came across a version RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_HS2734_8.1.0_20190218.0557.rar and this can be found ----->
    http://s68.filefactory.com/get/f/4b9...90218.0557.rar
    Beware this site wants ur credit card details for a quicker download......the free slow one took 6hrs
    Anyway The H96 WiFi works again and best of all the YouTube app works too but with pesky ads

    Comment


      second & subsequent runs update problem comes back

      Comment


        Manufacturer not bothering to reply. i have h96max plus 4gb/64gb
        i have downloaded latest version from?https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade
        and installed it successfully by android tool 2.69.
        My problem is how to get out from Maskrom mode as my device connects automatically to computer without pressing reset button and remains in maskrom mode after succesfull firmware installation.due to which the red light always remains and device not giving blue light or display
        Last edited by gefattern; 11-27-2019, 18:11.

        Comment


          Yes, wrote to the manufacturer too. The Chinese on the of mainland haven't a good command of English. Secondly they probably used a 3rd party to develop/hack the s/w so there is no know how in house. Also contacted the fleabay supplier in HK They understood there is a problem but didn't expertise to present a solution. Trss this onto the manufacture he reply said "thanks for contacting us we will pass the message on to our supplier".....haven't hear anything further.
          Initially had problems flashing the the H96.
          For starters uninstall your current programs
          DNL Driver assistant 4.5
          DNL Factory tool 1.64
          DNL peazip
          install peazip
          use peazip to extract programs of the downloaded zip files
          install driver assistant 4.5
          Run Factory tool from only the extracted files
          U will be greeted with Chinese annotations next click on the world boxed in yellow
          Now there will be a drop down select tab click on the bottom item .....the Chinese writing is gone and replaced with English words
          Select restore
          the select image file
          follow the instructions on the screen
          Press run
          Holding in the reset button down with tooth pick ( located inside the AV socket hole
          Plug in H96 to the pc usb port
          The program will start the flashing process
          After a min or so the H96 is flashed
          Turn the TV on connect the video via HDMI port
          power on
          A blue image will appear then it will change a wobbling ORB wait approx 3-5 min to complete restore

          Comment


            Hi. i have bricked my H96max plus rk 3328 4gb/64gb version, I powered it off and after 04 hours I powered it ON it shows just red light. Then I downloaded and installed successfully the latest version of firmware provided on https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...V94e65sk6ZxdRO by using android tool version 2.69, but after successful installation my device is still in maskrom mode. And still it is in red light. No display to the tv screen.
            I am not pressing any reset button but whenever I connect the device to computer its still in maskrom mode automatically.
            Please guide me what to do now to get out from maskrom mode. Am too much confused.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Rashid1122 View Post
              Hi. i have bricked my H96max plus rk 3328 4gb/64gb version,
              Please guide me what to do now to get out from maskrom mode. Am too much confused.
              I have loaded the same f/w but didn't use the android tool! Start the flash procedure over again but use the factory tool as in the link u used.Use the steps as outlined in my last post

              Comment


                After I flashed new firmware, which seemed succefull using the FactoryTool, I see in the RKDevTool "Found one MASKROM device". If I understand correctly this is because a bootloader is missing and/or the eMMC is broken. Is there any way to check this? Something left I can try to fix this?

                Comment


                  Hi!
                  I ordered an H96 Max Plus RK3328 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Android 8.1 USB3.0 5G WIFI TV Box Support HD Netflix 4K Youtube - EU
                  Android 9
                  Build: RK3328_v2R0
                  Kernel: 4.4.159 #1 Fri Jun28 12:22:18 CST 2019

                  How can i set, when i power on the TV not switch the box (HDMI1)?
                  When i turned off the TV, the box not turned off?
                  When i switch on the TV, it is shows the last source?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by wmiki View Post
                    Hi!
                    I ordered an H96 Max Plus RK3328 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Android 8.1 USB3.0 5G WIFI TV Box Support HD Netflix 4K Youtube - EU
                    Android 9
                    Build: RK3328_v2R0
                    Kernel: 4.4.159 #1 Fri Jun28 12:22:18 CST 2019

                    How can i set, when i power on the TV not switch the box (HDMI1)?
                    When i turned off the TV, the box not turned off?
                    When i switch on the TV, it is shows the last source?
                    disable hdmi cec

                    Comment


                      Thanks! Anyway the TV box switched off, some times of inactivity.
                      If i switch TV channels, some hours after switched to HDMI1, there is No Signal, TV box switched off.
                      How can i set, TV box always on, until get cord power?

                      Comment


                        My TV Box is H96 Max Plus 4 / 64gb RK3328.
                        But I Flash with Firmware H96 Max RK3318 Android 10, and the result is very good, everything works normally,
                        not only flash and I have also succeeded in Root Firnware H96 max rk3318 Android 10 with Magisk.
                        Here I will tell you how to Root H96 max Android 10 with Magisk.
                        You download the material first, click the link below.
                        After downloading you extract the file, there are two files, you install the Magisk manager apk, then you just move magisk_patched.img to the storage sdcard / Download / ....
                        Now it's up to you Execution ...
                        Go to Settings then scroll to Device Preferences then you scroll again to Developer Options, scroll again to (Go to loader) click "Select Image to Flash Dengerous: This operation can cause system instability"
                        There you just need to point to the file "magisk_patched.img", then there are several options, you select the "boot" then click OK.
                        Wait a few seconds until finished Flash.
                        Finally, you just need to reboot the device.
                        After the device turns back on, then Open Magisk Manager, which was already installed.
                        And Taraaaa .... It worked !!!
                        https://i.ibb.co/m42X42j/Gambar1.jpg
                        https://i.ibb.co/Z6vhPhV/Gambar2.jpg
                        https://i.ibb.co/G3C3q5x/Gambar3.jpg

                        Link ;
                        https://mega.nz/file/hvYhSCAZ#gSrEde...hg-md8onMertDg

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by widi23 View Post
                          My TV Box is H96 Max Plus 4 / 64gb RK3328.
                          But I Flash with Firmware H96 Max RK3318 Android 10, and the result is very good, everything works normally,
                          not only flash and I have also succeeded in Root Firnware H96 max rk3318 Android 10 with Magisk.
                          Here I will tell you how to Root H96 max Android 10 with Magisk.
                          You download the material first, click the link below.
                          After downloading you extract the file, there are two files, you install the Magisk manager apk, then you just move magisk_patched.img to the storage sdcard / Download / ....
                          Now it's up to you Execution ...
                          Go to Settings then scroll to Device Preferences then you scroll again to Developer Options, scroll again to (Go to loader) click "Select Image to Flash Dengerous: This operation can cause system instability"
                          There you just need to point to the file "magisk_patched.img", then there are several options, you select the "boot" then click OK.
                          Wait a few seconds until finished Flash.
                          Finally, you just need to reboot the device.
                          After the device turns back on, then Open Magisk Manager, which was already installed.
                          And Taraaaa .... It worked !!!
                          https://i.ibb.co/m42X42j/Gambar1.jpg
                          https://i.ibb.co/Z6vhPhV/Gambar2.jpg
                          https://i.ibb.co/G3C3q5x/Gambar3.jpg

                          Link ;
                          https://mega.nz/file/hvYhSCAZ#gSrEde...hg-md8onMertDg
                          where is the download link firmware ?i test on my a5x max.thanks

                          Comment


                            I don't know why to try to put in the box firmware that definitely does not belong there.You are more likely to damage the box.
                            The latest firmware for the H96 max plus works great!

                            https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...V94e65sk6ZxdRO

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Rashid1122 View Post
                              Manufacturer not bothering to reply. i have h96max plus 4gb/64gb
                              i have downloaded latest version from?https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade
                              and installed it successfully by android tool 2.69.
                              My problem is how to get out from Maskrom mode as my device connects automatically to computer without pressing reset button and remains in maskrom mode after succesfull firmware installation.due to which the red light always remains and device not giving blue light or display
                              I have experienced it, first check Flash with Firmware SOC Wifi (HS2734) because it is different from Firmware SOC Wifi (HS2734C),
                              Don't forget before Flash Click first Erase Flash then click Upgrade, wait until it's finished 100%.
                              Hopefully it works

                              Comment


                                Hi .jpg links contain no images

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X