No announcement yet.

H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have to get the laptop and check the firmware I used for the zip, I'm also powering up a couple of Bluetooth keyboards I just happen to have lying around for testing

Comment

This is the link for the firmware I used

Both Bluetooth keyboards paired and connected straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by jalll View Post

Will it work on 4/32 model?
        is for RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20180820.1437.7z

CPU MODEL WIFICHIP VER. BUILD DATE

Comment

Originally posted by eddieaok View Post
          This is the link for the firmware I used

Both Bluetooth keyboards paired and connected straight away.
          Thanks for this reply. Can you please tell me precisely which article is related to the firmware you used ? The page has informations about different models.
          Regards

Comment

Hi sbmk if you go to the article page click on the link PC flash firmware and the 4/64GB firmware will download.

Comment

Originally posted by eddieaok View Post
              Hi sbmk if you go to the article page click on the link PC flash firmware and the 4/64GB firmware will download.
              Hello, i think your link works only on mobile.

Originally posted by sbmk View Post

Thanks for this reply. Can you please tell me precisely which article is related to the firmware you used ? The page has informations about different models.
              Regards
              I found the articles he refers to :

4GB/64GB
              4GB/32GB

Comment

I found the articles he refers to :

4GB/64GB
                4GB/32GB

This is the link I have found, and I managed to install this firmware last week. With this one I have now a non-working BT selector, so I am trying to find another one, maybe an alternative one.
                But maybe this unit really doesn't include BT components, as it is not part of the SOC.
                Sounds awkward, but know knows ?

Comment

Hi, I have new H96 Max+. I have a problem to choice the item in case of list with several items. E.g. at the beggining I´m not able to choice my language pack of the Android.
                  There also some others streng behaviours regarding "mouse" function. I´m looking for the solution by flashing latest firmware.
                  Unfortunatelly I´m not able to detect the my device by Windows. I follow the official video instruction but windows do not recognize any new device when I connect the box with PC.
                  For sure I have installed the drivers from DriverAssistant_v4.5 and I use FactoryTool_v1.6, I´m connecting the usb cable to the blue port..
                  Tested on several computers with W10 and one with W7.

Do you have some idea how to fix this issue?

Thank you
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by mi.ku View Post
                    Hi, I have new H96 Max+. I have a problem to choice the item in case of list with several items. E.g. at the beggining I´m not able to choice my language pack of the Android.
                    There also some others streng behaviours regarding "mouse" function. I´m looking for the solution by flashing latest firmware.
                    Unfortunatelly I´m not able to detect the my device by Windows. I follow the official video instruction but windows do not recognize any new device when I connect the box with PC.
                    For sure I have installed the drivers from DriverAssistant_v4.5 and I use FactoryTool_v1.6, I´m connecting the usb cable to the blue port..
                    Tested on several computers with W10 and one with W7.

Do you have some idea how to fix this issue?

Thank you
                    Hello mi.ku,

On my model, the OTG port is not the blue one, but the black one next to the TF card reader.

What model do you own ? 4/64 or 4/32 ?

Comment

4/32 and I tryed both..

Comment

4/32 and I tryed both..
                        Have you tried rebooting after installing the drivers? It is mandatory.
                        Also, you need to unplug the power cord before doing anything and hold the reset pin while you insert the USB cable until the device shows up.

I use AndroidTool v2.51 , not factory tool.

Comment

I tried it. Yes i did it exacly as you described. Is there any way how to switch the AndroidTool v2.51 to english?
                          Is there any way how to flash the latest firmware through the memory card?

Comment

I tried it. Yes i did it exacly as you described. Is there any way how to switch the AndroidTool v2.51 to english?
                            Is there any way how to flash the latest firmware through the memory card?
                            In config.ini put this value :

[Language]
                            Kinds=2
                            Selected=2
                            LangPath=Language\

Haven't tried to flash trough memory card but i think it is possible, take a look at this article.

I guess you need to have a functioning box for this method to work.

Comment

Also mi.ku, what usb cable do you use to connect to your pc ?
                              Does it power up the box when you plug it in ?

It needs to be an otg cable (with data cables and power cables).
                              Best thing to do is use two old smartphone cables and couple them together : black with black, red with red, green with green and white with white.

Comment

Hi all!
                                I have this device H96 MAX+ RK3328 Android 8.1 4GB 64GB TV-BOX Colored:
                                https://m.geekbuying.com/item/H96-MA...OX-403752.html

Problems begins when I tried to upgrade new firmware from this page:
                                http://blog.geekbuying.com/2018/10/h...date-20181008/
                                Firmaware:
                                RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20181008.2210.img
                                Boot, but crush and rebooting device every 2 minutes. Google services crush.

Boot and work stable, but no Bluetooth device.
                                RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20180820.1437.img

Is not for my device. I've tried them. Device is't boot.
                                RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_SSV6051_RTL8189_8.1.0_2018****. ****.img

Please help me to find any work.
                                RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_2018****.****.img

I have only:
                                RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20181008.2210.img
                                and
                                RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20180820.1437.img
                                but can't find any more.

P.S.
                                I've also tried:
                                RK3328-BOX_7.1.2_2018****.****_H96MAX.img
                                Doesn't boot at all.

Comment