H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I have 2018 H96 Pro MAX 4GB 64GB Android 8.1 TV Box K18.0 HD Smart Network Media Player.

I have recently getting a small rectangle ad pop up flashing on the TV while streaming the IPTV on stbemu app. this ad pop up comes and goes every few min's. how can fix this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Can you provide the exact steps on how to flash the H96 Max+?

I watched the video, it doesn't show anything about releasing the reset button or what to do after the unit flashes. I held the reset pin in the whole time until it said download firmware success, then it said Reset Device Start, then Reset Device Success. When I plugged into my TV and powered it up, it said erasing, then the H96 Max+ screen came up, then the color screen, waited a few minutes and once the OS was loaded I checked the version and its the same July 15 2018 version that my box came with.

So there must be some missing steps that the video doesn't show.

Thanks

Comment

The reset pin is held only at the beginning to connect the box. Once Loaded appears below, you can release it.
        At the end of the recording, close the program and disconnect the device. That is all. Although there is a version of July 15, 2018, it does not mean that it is the same.

Comment

Dear friends...
          I have just recieved my H96max+ 4gb/64gb. I tried it there are some problems. I read all this topic and I read same problems that people have. Rom date that I read is 5th july 2018. Wifi and BT are OK. There are no status bar and home bar. There is sellection problem I dont know why, you cannot sellect some icons with mouse. Netflix version is 6.13.0 and you can only see max.540p. Youtube have problems with greeny corrupted screens. Can I solve some problems with newst firmware? What do you think?

Comment

Hey hodoras, I think you should try a factory reset it just might fix your problem.I always try that first.

Comment

Hi Masher17. I did it several times. It could not change anything. Is the latest rom better than that. What do you think?

Comment

Hodoras..I don't know which is better, my box came with 8.1 and it works fine.From what i read all these box's are different, different hardware in them so they react differently with each firmware.Guess all you can do is try it and see if it works.A lot of these guys here know more then me about it, read some of the previous posts might give you some help.

Comment

Hi all,
                  I have bought a H96 Max+ with Android 8.1.0.
                  My build is rk3328-user 8.1.0 OPM6.171019.030.B1 221009 user-keys
                  kernel 4.4.120 (gcc version 6.3.1 20170404) Thu Nov 8 2018.
                  Are there any updates for my tv-box?

Comment

Originally posted by foothello View Post
                    Hi all,
                    Are there any updates for my tv-box?
                    No and there never will be.

Comment

Hi all,
                      Are there any updates for my tv-box
                      Wait for it to appear here:

Comment

Hello, I am new to the forum but I read a lot here about upgrading H96 Max + 32 / 4gb and I still have a problem. Maybe someone knows the solution.
                        Updates h96 max + via USB pressed Reset PC detects the device in factoryTool 1.39 firmware I have from the seller original (I tried also other available here on the forum). Every time the same update 100% disconnect usb connect hdmi on the tv shows up the H96 max logo then screen ERASES and the device turns off the red LED.
                        It only helps to turn off the power and then turn on for a moment the blue LED lights up and shows the logo and the LED turns red. Does anyone have any idea why each firmware ends this way?

Comment

Yes, the device is erased first. Do not turn off the device! Then a new firmware is installed. You just have to wait!

Comment

Thank you for help, however, I was at FactoryTools version 1.36 and must be 1.45 different happens as described above. Soft deletes and the bootloop follows only using version 1.45. The screen deletes and then the android loads. I think that this is the solution of many posts on this forum regarding h96 max +. Below, I attach a picture where on the board you should join points if Pc does not detect the box. One more suggestion, my USB cable did not have some miracle, and the PC did not detect it until I heard the power supply and the message about finding the device appeared. Check the USB cables or the housing has a mass on one side and the other. I have added the cable from one plug to the other. I apologize for the translation but I use google.Click image for larger version

Name:	h96 max+.jpg
Views:	1452
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	755173

Comment

H96 Max + launcher EN version X2

Root Explorer - System - App - Launcher - Replace, not install!

Error 451! The page is blocked due to the decision of the authorities in your area. @media only screen { body {background-color: #ececec…

Comment

Hi Gante
                                Do you need to set permissions in root explorer before using this launcher or a straight copy paste replacement?

I'm also wondering whether you experienced similar problems with the preinstalled launcher black screen for a few seconds before returning to home or entering apps etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X