but but, i go to flash to another version from last link .. mega.nz
    and lost mac adress
    mine is 4/32GB version
    de:e2:f2:d0:xx:xx mac adress
    now i have 0d:xx ..
    how i can edit somehere mac adress and have back old mac adress
    because of iptv smart iptv app
    purchased to old mac

i try some android apps, i change mac, but after reboot, again to run that app for change mac
    how to get permanent ?

Comment

Anyone know which FW I need for this h96 Max +. Get random wifi dropouts despite being pretty close to router and no obstructions between........

Any help is appreciated

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PsytickUK View Post
        Anyone know which FW I need for this h96 Max +. Get random wifi dropouts despite being pretty close to router and no obstructions between........

Any help is appreciated

Android 8.1 wifi problem, you need to use android 7, 7.1, 7.1.2 (Nougat) will fix problem, i do not recommend oreo its bad for the processor, power decreased

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

Android 8.1 wifi problem, you need to use android 7, 7.1, 7.1.2 (Nougat) will fix problem, i do not recommend oreo its bad for the processor, power decreased
          Perfect. Thank you, do you have any idea which 7, 7.1, 7.1.2 ROM would be compatible with this ???

Comment

you can use another 8.1 firmware to resolve this. it will be ok

Comment

Hi does somebody know how to stop background apps running in my H96 Max Plus. I run a speed test and I get 96Mgb in and internet speed of 500Mgb and I'm running ethernet wired.
              Your help would be appreciated.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gilles1945 View Post
                Hi does somebody know how to stop background apps running in my H96 Max Plus. I run a speed test and I get 96Mgb in and internet speed of 500Mgb and I'm running ethernet wired.
                Your help would be appreciated.
                Thanks
                The device only supports 100mbps ethernet, not 1000mbps, so the 96mbps speed you get is the fastest it supports.

Comment

Thanks mo 123 for the quick reply.
                  Ok I see I shop for the wrong TV box. It''s weard I have an old H96 PRO plus and it run my ,500 and some time 600 MGB. So what tv box you recommend??.

Comment

the best tv box is 1.nvidia schield 2. mibox3. a tv box from belkin

Comment

also fire tv stick from amazon .. hd and 4k

Comment

Originally posted by PsytickUK View Post
                        Perfect. Thank you, do you have any idea which 7, 7.1, 7.1.2 ROM would be compatible with this ???

it has to be for your device with 4gb ram and 64gb rom, look inside for the wifichip to get working wifi

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

it has to be for your device with 4gb ram and 64gb rom, look inside for the wifichip to get working wifi
                          I only have the 32gb model. Still look for the 64gb rom ???

Comment

When using H96 MAX Plus (4/64gb)
                            Does this happen to anybody - there is a "Blue" Filter (looks like Fog) over the picture that hurts your eyes,
                            when running APKs like PowerAmp, TiviMate, IPTV Extreme, or Perfect Player.
                            - is there a FIX ? :{

Comment

here you can find firmware for H96 max plus.https://mega.nz/#F!B8gBhAKD!bZHKBR5FhfIAc93zd0aE6Q

Comment

Originally posted by Mort77 View Post
                                When using H96 MAX Plus (4/64gb)
                                Does this happen to anybody - there is a "Blue" Filter (looks like Fog) over the picture that hurts your eyes,
                                when running APKs like PowerAmp, TiviMate, IPTV Extreme, or Perfect Player.
                                - is there a FIX ? :{

For IPTV Extreme use in settings external player - set vlc media player and all is ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X