H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gante View Post
    Try - setting - turn off bluetooth!!!! and wifi - when not in use.
    Also uninstall unnecessary applications.
    thanks now it works, do you know what version of netflix i can download?

Comment

All helpful but a bit technical for me. I have the H96Max+ RK3328 - 5QC2 4+64+2734C. My box worked for a couple of months and now only the red light comes on. I have tried the reset but this does nothing. Idiots guide answers appreciated. I believe I may be able to short to start it up again and then restore the factory settings? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5731.jpg
Views:	1995
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	780990Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5732.jpg
Views:	1857
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	780991

Comment

Upload in there the firmware and immediately you see where the error is.

Comment

Thank you Gante but there are 19 pages of notes and comments on various sources of firmware but not a simple guide or video of how to connect and locate one. Still not sure if I have a software or hardware issue. The issue with my box is that it won't turn on beyond a red light. Therefore, I have nothing on my tv screen if connected. I have a MacBook and wonder if this will be another issue I will need to deal with. I'm sure there's someone on here who can help a beginner. Thanks in anticipation.

Comment

On the previous pages you have links to firmware, video and everything you need. What do you want to wait for? When the box himself lights up?

Comment

What I am waiting for is help. There is lots of talk of recovery tools, bricking, status bars etc. and the majority of posts also state that what has been tried didn't work. After 19m pages I had hoped that there was a consensus reached about what worked. But more importantly for me is that I don't know what the language being written means so need an idiots guide or video. I just use the box to access tv and movies. You put a link to a video in an early post but I can't access that. I admit I am not technically gifted but I can follow simple instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrosmeeth View Post
                All helpful but a bit technical for me. I have the H96Max+ RK3328 - 5QC2 4+64+2734C. My box worked for a couple of months and now only the red light comes on. I have tried the reset but this does nothing. Idiots guide answers appreciated. I believe I may be able to short to start it up again and then restore the factory settings? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5731.jpg
Views:	1995
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	780990Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5732.jpg
Views:	1857
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	780991
                try to short where I mark in red. hope this work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Inkedimage_38147_LI.jpg
Views:	1438
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	785818

Comment

I wrote a unbrick guide for this device, let me know if it works for you

This tutorial is valid for H96 Max+ 32 Gb/64 Gb versions What you need: Usb male to male cable Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.5: https://mega.nz/#!FpQj3IbJ!C9tRZ4Afl...QfKHbVKhrQpG9M (https://mega.nz/#!FpQj3IbJ!C9tRZ4AflZkQGLnGLT1XqHP4PiB8bQfKHbVKhrQpG9M) Factory Tool v1.64: https://mega.nz/#!sxAR0SYL!EE_Sl9tCX...ITazHJVgJaIk0

Comment

hello
                    has anyone manage to unroot the H96 Max +

Comment

Originally posted by kpepas View Post
                      hello
                      has anyone manage to unroot the H96 Max +
                      Why you need unroot?

Comment

Originally posted by Digit97 View Post

Why you need unroot?
                        My provider (cosmote tv) has an app that doesn't work in rooted box

Comment

Try this: install magisk manager, grant root acces, in magisk manager settings check the options to hide root and select cosmote tv

Comment

just flashed H96 max+ with RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_noaddon_HS2734C_9_20190427.2348 Software successfully installed using factory tool 1.64 WiFi sees my four routers I have connected to the internet. Problem cannot login with my passwords iphones android tablets & PC’s have no problems. Can only get the internet to work is by using a LAN cable connection! Is there a setting for the WiFi to get the internet thru’?
                            BTW WiFi worked perfectly using ver 8.1
                            Tried 8.1 version from H96 web site it too and WiFi doesn't work
                            conclusion this s/w does not send any data thru' the WiFi port ....as result the request times out
                            There seems to be hardware difference between the 2018 model and the H96 mini
                            Has anyone copied the original image from the 2018 model as yet?

Comment

Now my unit is H96 Max+ /RK3328 Installed Cpu-z which surprised me as it detected the cpu as RK3066 so did comparison between 3066 3318 & 3328 These 3 chips are from the same stable but the differences are performance.the 3066 is a low cost version and the 3328 is described as medium. Just wonder if the manufacturer substituted the low cost version... have seen the from Chinese manufactures in the past. The H96max+ my not be as good as the claims

Comment

phred01 do you have 32 or 64 gb version? RAM is 4 gb?

Comment

Working...
                                X